Advertising

Hi out there can u please tell me how to advertise im total lost since everything changed!!! I don't were to start please help thanks Charmaine De'Claro
Many of dudes are just lost as we need to find the add. I LOOK AT, "SKIP THE GAMES" - SOME FOGAIN SCAM BUT USABLE "CITYXGUIDE" 99% scams but look when board. "List crawer" hard to use but look at, adultlook only 9 adds in my area all fat over price but if listed. On "adultlook" you will be macdaddy. The classic "erous" bed page and one back page are not really use but by scamer. From a dude point of view
Cityxguide.com only shows verified users. Guess they are trying to weed out the spammers but some of the regular girls still post and aren't verified. Anyway cityxguide.net is where all the ads are. Stay safe gents!!
p411, priviatedelights, tryst, slixa, and twitter are wonderful resources.
Hi out there can u please tell me how to advertise im total lost since everything changed!!! I don't were to start please help thanks Charmaine De'Claro Originally Posted by charmaine
Not sure if you meant in general, or advertising on ECCIE. ECCIE no longer allows advertising. Ask around in the Ladies Lounge about the recent changes here.
Thanks so much for getting back to me
Thanks so much for getting back to me! I really appreciate it!