Superhead

How many of you know about the legendary "superhead"???

http://www.spankwire.com/Karrine-Sup...1/video109895/

& What makes it so super?? Im willing to learn!!
Twisting of the hands....have done this forever lol, but I don't start off all pse. I normally hit the iinner thighs and balls, before ever putting the entire thing in my mouth for a good while. Have had many a client lose it right there before he even got the full bj.

I love giving head!!
I love giving it too! That`s why I wanted to know about this, As seen he could not handle it ! Grab him by his ass and say cum here and take it! lol That is a turn on! I got to work on twisting these hands then! I would think guys would like it deep and it be good and I noticed she did`nt take alot in, so that is not it....them hands do it then. : )
DT is more of a power, look thing than a feeling thing. Maybe 10 guys out of well I won't say, have even made it an issue. Half the time they are all the way in, the girl does nothing but stops and holds the thing with no movement..how is that talent lol.

It's the overall technique of deep, hard, slow, fast, switching of hands, twirling tongue, balls, etc. Very few women know how to give amazing head, but most all think they do ha ha. The overall build up is key.
Very good advice! And oh so true!
Yes, its an acquired skill that some have prefected and some that hasn't and never will.

Maybe BD needs a student to practice on.
Yes, its an acquired skill that some have prefected and some that hasn't and never will.

Maybe BD needs a student to practice on. Originally Posted by shorty
Freak!
How many of you know about the legendary "superhead"???

http://www.spankwire.com/Karrine-Sup...1/video109895/

& What makes it so super?? Im willing to learn!! Originally Posted by BabyDallas

I do and I wish I could find out...damn that girl can suck some dick
yes, practice always makes perfect unless you just SUCK!
  • Jaleh
  • 02-22-2011, 06:05 PM
Wow shes SUPERGOOD.. and aggresive as hell

I find that twisting the head & lots of EYE CONTACT drives aem crazy

reminds me of a mini me
Uh.... I'm going to study this video for work tomorrow
lol right on! me too! You know she has a book out too!? we have a lil bit of studying to do! ; )
lol right on! me too! You know she has a book out too!? we have a lil bit of studying to do! ; ) Originally Posted by BabyDallas
I have both of Karrine Steffan's books. Damn good author. I mastered the how to keep a man part and I can give a good bj but not like that.. LOL!
good to know! I will put that book on my list, I didnt know she had made 2 books? Go Head superhead!!!
good to know! I will put that book on my list, I didnt know she had made 2 books? Go Head superhead!!! Originally Posted by BabyDallas
Well she really has 3. I only have 2.

Confession of a Video Vixen, The Vixen Diaries and The Vixen Manual: How to Find, Seduce & Keep the Man You Want