Pound Puppy Piercing

Just something that I heard of today.

Here is a link but it has pictures that cannot be featured here. Personally, I'd like to mess around with a man who has one if only just to feed my curiosity!

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Pound_Puppy

This type of piercing does seem to have a high ouch factor, doesn't it?

Elisabeth
SEEM to have a high ouch factor?

I think I need an ice pack just looking at that.
OMG!!! that hurts just too look at!! How would you clean it??
My husband has a PA and I make him take it out before we have sex. tried it once with it in and after that I say hell no lol..I can only imagine doing it with that thang...
Was wondering about the PA thing, how sex would be both giving and recieving. Seemed too permanant what with the extra hole in your dick that would never heal over if you changed your mind. Peeing could be interesting as well, sit or spray. Ok, talked myself out of it again. Whew!
Some people endure pain not just for pleasure, or for art, but for religious factors. I'll tell you what...that has a high *ouch* factor in my book! (lol) I'd worry that one of the studs would fall out during sex...then, what? Hey, doc...dunno how it got there!

I think I need an ice pack just looking at that. Originally Posted by IDMT
It is extreme, isn't it? I would like to know what religious reason that this might be done.

Your response was cute. Thanks.

Elisabeth
Was wondering about the PA thing, how sex would be both giving and recieving. Seemed too permanant what with the extra hole in your dick that would never heal over if you changed your mind. Peeing could be interesting as well, sit or spray. Ok, talked myself out of it again. Whew! Originally Posted by rachet3375
Shouldn't talk yourself out of it. A lot of extra stimulation when it moves. Depending on jewelry, can give minimal to a lot of stimulation for the lady. You can pee standing up. Take it out and hope will slowly close if you don't go extreme size (8ga) is perfect.

Damn... IcePack Hell... I want the whole Icererg....

Any Time Anyone comes at Your Dick with a Hammer and a Nail... It's time to Fight or Run...
I love sex with a PA!!! Sadly its something rare in the hobby...And I think this piercing looks awesome!
yikes -- I agree with IDMT

• Leta
  • 02-26-2011, 01:54 PM
It does look pretty cool
Guy I know has 14 piercings and implants in his. Says its real fun at airports.
Guy I know has 14 piercings and implants in his. Says its real fun at airports. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Implants? What is that? The only implants that I'm familiar with are those balloon things that men will use to achieve an erection after severe ED or prostate cancer.

I'm curious!

Hugs,
E
I had a client who had a guiche piercing, several actually. He had a line of piercings from him perineum (taint) all the way to his Prince Albert. He had little gold rings in each one. He worked as a heavy equipment operator during the week but on the weekends, he'd hang little charms from each ring. He liked James Avery charms and he would jingle when he walked.

I asked him once why he did it and he simply stated that he really liked his penis and wanted to decorate it. It wasn't enormous or extra spectacular but his penis was nice and I always admired the man's expression of great self esteem.