My Sensual Playmate (cont.)

Monk’s favorite submissive was overdue for some discipline. On this particular playdate, I stripped her down to her spike heels and taped her extended arms to a stout 1-1/4 inch dowel six feet long. I instructed her to spread her legs and let her stand there, in silence, for a good while. It was an uncomfortable position. That was the point. Once or twice I caressed her nipples and clit with the head of a riding crop. She caught her breath as I did.

Hers is such a fine tush – notice that she has the Dimples of Venus. I love them!

The flogger she had selected for me was one we had used before. It has a thick bunch of black, suede leather straps. I stood behind her and broke the long silence by applying one hard stroke to her fine ass with the flogger. . Just one. Whack! Then we waited some more. Then ten strokes, or maybe twenty, back and forth, forehand and backhand, right cheek and left cheek. Her ass and thighs were pink with the marks of the leather strands.

I lowered her to her knees and pumped in her mouth, then pushed her to the floor where I could kneel over her face. She devoured me hungrily, licking and sucking. I whipped her as she did. I caressed her smooth body, teased her now steel-hard nipples.

This is as far as this story goes today. The two of us moved to the bedroom where our play got very intense. (She: “You’d better tie my legs down, too, so that I don’t kick you accidentally.”) How intense? She used the safe word twice – something that she hardly ever does.

This lovely woman and another provider share first place as my very favorites. She’s adventuresome and wild and kind and tender and beautiful. Both of us enjoy playing at the edge of the playground. It took us a long time to build the trust and confidence necessary for this kind of play. She’s one of the most extraordinary women I know, in or out of the hobby.

Monk
Monk,

Very nicely narrated and I love the images of your beautiful sub. The images greatly enhance the story.
Yes very good erotic art work~
Great read very nice indeed makes me want to Dominate one of my girls very inspiring thanks Monk,
Very nice. I would love to photograph a lovely submissive alone or perhaps interacting with my muse someday. A well written and thought provoking thread.

Thank you.
Do you share your object of discipline?
Monk,

SS is a fine specimen of a real woman, and the more you photograph her the more I find myself strongly attracted to her. Those D of V's are compelling and should be standard equipment on all women. Keep up the good work.

But why the red tape? Is it a political statement, an aesthetic choice or only what they had at the hardware store?

Awl4knot
Enticing thread, Monk, but I'm waiting for the ROS. I also have an ATF who enjoys "rough" play. I usually cuff her, spreadeagled, to a closet door, blindfold, tease (pinwheel, mink gloves, clothespins, etc.) and flog away!! I'm always looking for new ways to spice things up. Would love to hear what you were doing in the bedroom to elicit the safe word.
I will be coming to Dallas the week of 4/10/2011 and am looking for a sub femal that enjoys rough playl limits and safe word always respected any suggestions please PM me
Why, oh why, don’t we have these crazy fun men in Houston too!
Ms Howard,
Maybe you're not looking in the right places...
The Shy One
  • thegj
  • 03-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Here's to Monk. LLtK
Why, oh why, don’t we have these crazy fun men in Houston too! Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Olivia,

The Houston men are great!!! The pickin's are sometimes slim in Dallas. Only sometimes.

Smile.
Elisabeth
Enticing thread, Monk, but I'm waiting for the ROS. I also have an ATF who enjoys "rough" play. I usually cuff her, spreadeagled, to a closet door, blindfold, tease (pinwheel, mink gloves, clothespins, etc.) and flog away!! Originally Posted by jsparrow
You have a Wartenberg pinwheel, eh? That’s a wicked little piece of equipment. Best used when she’s blindfolded, rolled slowly, slowly across her tender flesh.

Thanks for your kind words. You’ll understand if I decline to go into the ROS. I do have to protect her… innocence.

Monk
But why the red tape? Is it a political statement, an aesthetic choice or only what they had at the hardware store? Originally Posted by awl4knot
The “Red Tape”? It’s Fetish “Fantasy Series” Fetish Tape. From the label: “Put your lover in a sticky situation with this non-sticky bondage tape… sticks only to itself, so it does not pull hair or leave any sticky residue (that's for me to leave!). Wrap your lover up tonight. It’s bound (we have a comedian doing copywriting!) to please you both.”

At Monk’s neighborhood adult book-and-toy store, they only had two colors in stock, red and pink. Pink bondage tape? Nah! $9.99 with a complimentary gift bag.

Back, now, to memories of those Fossettes de Vénus.

Monk