Sexual Inhibitions "How Vanilla Are You"

Different Strokes for Different Folks. Was reading a post on MFM encounters. This is normal and many of us have enjoyed some type of 3somes in our lives.

I tend to mainly date or see bi-sexual women, in return I have had my fair share of FMF 3somes. Ive been in the swinging lifestyle for many years and have enjoyed orgies,gang bangs, 3somes,and full swap.

Many men in MFM have hang-ups or performance anxiety when another sword comes into play. For the fear of the own masculinity, they start to question "why" am I enjoying this? Does this make me a homosexual?

I have recently been asked buy a provider friend of mine to partake in a fantasy 3some with another provider friend of hers, the catch her friend is a TS (transsexual) so that's M-F-TS

Give your thoughts and feedback on this topic or any Sexual Inhibitions or Fantasies that come to Mind!!!!!

Not vanilla at all!! Just not into orgies or gangbangs! I don't find those scenes appealing nor erotic.

the catch her friend is a TS (transsexual)

Originally Posted by GotCondomz
Dicks AND tits..whats not to love? Are you gonna do it?
Not vanilla at all!! Just not into orgies or gangbangs! I don't find those scenes appealing nor erotic. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

Yes many don't like orgies or gang bangs cause of control issue or not sensual enough they're more animalistic acts of pure sexual activities.
Dicks AND tits..whats not to love? Are you gonna do it? Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends
TS is very HOT.. I'm a tit man for sure and I like implants. She has 38I tits and if no one told me she was a TS. You would think she was all women..Wow what plastic surgery can do. I have just been informed now its a M F F TS fantasy that wants to be fulfilled. I'm going for sure!!!!

So I ask you all whats on your "Bucket list" that you've not fulfilled yet?
I think Tgurlz are interesting and in some cases exciting. By that I mean if you see a pretty, very passable Ts and you are attracted physically and she's "fooled " you; then I think about why not go there? In a M-F-Ts session the combinations are mind boggleing. And I don't thinks it's plain vanilla in anybodies book lol.
I THINK IT SOUNDS HOT LOL IF I WAS DOIN IT WITH A GUY AND A TS WHATS NOT TO LOVE TWO DICKS AND TITS HEY COUNT ME IN LOL!!!!
I don't view orgies nor gangbangs as being animalistic in the least.
Rather a bunch of men having their turn fucking & coming on a woman.

Animalistic is much more than just taking your turn banging a woman.

Yes many don't like orgies or gang bangs cause of control issue or not sensual enough they're more animalistic acts of pure sexual activities. Originally Posted by GotCondomz
By that I mean if you see a pretty, very passable Ts and you are attracted physically and she's "fooled " you In a M-F-Ts session the combinations are mind boggleing. And I don't thinks it's plain vanilla in anybodies book lol. Originally Posted by ammonite
I would agree the combination can be limitless ..and mind blowing...lol Now another female is joining in as well.....so everyone will have a buffet of different treats...lol
I THINK IT SOUNDS HOT LOL IF I WAS DOIN IT WITH A GUY AND A TS WHATS NOT TO LOVE TWO DICKS AND TITS HEY COUNT ME IN LOL!!!! Originally Posted by Paige Hunter
Paige, Austin is a Hop, Skip and Jump Away...lol
I don't view orgies nor gangbangs as being animalistic in the least.
Rather a bunch of men having their turn fucking & coming on a woman.

Animalistic is much more than just taking your turn banging a woman. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
True....very true I value your opinion
So Wicked what would be your animalistic fantasy?
I don't have an animalistic fantasy.
The animalistic nature comes out when two people are truly balls to walls enjoying themselves in the utmost uninhibited pleasurable of ways. I don't fantasize on the how, when, where etc. In my minds eye, Fantasizing about it too much spoils the spontaneity of uninhibited pleasures. I just look forward to what *may* & *will* be enjoyed when the moment arrives.

For example: If I want to pee. I don't need no toilet. Pull your pants down and let me gush my hot pee all over your cock & balls! Enjoy the thrill of the moment!

True....very true I value your opinion
So Wicked what would be your animalistic fantasy? Originally Posted by GotCondomz
Fantasizing about it too much spoils the spontaneity of uninhibited pleasures. I just look forward to what *may* & *will* be enjoyed when the moment arrives. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Very well put..I like your style.....
Wicked is definatley true to her own self...and that is what makes her so fun. Just eat your wheaties and hang on.

I have been with as many as three women at one time...just never a TS. But I can see where the women would definatley be enticed at that.
Wicked is definatley true to her own self...and that is what makes her so fun. Just eat your wheaties and hang on.

I have been with as many as three women at one time...just never a TS. But I can see where the women would definatley be enticed at that. Originally Posted by texasbrowning

Yes she is... I've been reading her threads and post... very true to her own self!!!

Yes I was very surprised with the invite.... cant look a gift horse in the mouth..right?...lol