BDSM "Lifestyle'" Toy Box 4 Sale

• Magda
  • 03-08-2011, 01:19 PM
I have a toy basket full of goodies for sale perfect for the seasoned pro or newbie just wanting to "test the waters". Must be picked up in the DFW area (unless you want to pay to ship aprox 35 lbs).

I am in south Arlington - but arrangements can be made to meet or I can get a price to ship. These are my personal things and include a violet wand, floggers, cupping set, classic and instructional books, custom made cuffs, floggers and whips among other things. All items are in perfect working condition - some of the items (ie: anal toys) have never been used.

Here is the link to see them: http://www.northtexastantra.com/toybox

If you are interested give me a call and we can go from there.

Thanks...Magda

PS - To all my Tantra friends I am in the process of retiring and will be out of here by the end of May. If you have missed me - or put off trying my services now would be a good time to make an appointment.

Wow girl..your equipment is nice..
If you happen to have a few things left over in late July, I would love to have you join my social and do a demo of how to use them..also you could sell your new items there too~
It is a good way to meet friends that could ease your retirement~

It is being held 3 days in Dallas..just down the road from you~

http://texasefest.model8.com/

If you decide to join this year, than please contact me at enurse.carrie@yahoo.com

www.nursecarrie.com

Carrie~
Have you sold your basket of goodies yet? If not, I can have one of My subs take care of it tomorrow what is the rope made out of? I love adding new toys!!
  • Magda
  • 03-09-2011, 09:09 AM
The rope is nylon - and I will be way out of here in July - but thanks for the invite.

FYI - There seems to be a lot of interest this morning so this will most likely go today - first here (South Arlington) with the money will get it.

Thanks for looking!
Checking with my Mistress to see if she wants it. If so, I will buy it for her.
  • Magda
  • 03-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Thanks for your interest but the toy box has sold - some lucky subs in the DFW area will reap the benefits I am sure!
I have a toy basket full of goodies for sale perfect for the seasoned pro or newbie just wanting to "test the waters". Must be picked up in the DFW area (unless you want to pay to ship aprox 35 lbs).

I am in south Arlington - but arrangements can be made to meet or I can get a price to ship. These are my personal things and include a violet wand, floggers, cupping set, classic and instructional books, custom made cuffs, floggers and whips among other things. All items are in perfect working condition - some of the items (ie: anal toys) have never been used.

Here is the link to see them: http://www.northtexastantra.com/toybox

If you are interested give me a call and we can go from there.

Thanks...Magda

PS - To all my Tantra friends I am in the process of retiring and will be out of here by the end of May. If you have missed me - or put off trying my services now would be a good time to make an appointment.

Originally Posted by Magda
The link isn't working???
Dear mistress tracey, most likely broken because it has been sold. Apparently a popular item.

Enjoy