Binding and Flying

Monk’s thread about the most lovely SS bound reminded me of he odd sensations being bound creates. These were taken at my hideaway at a little get together with a couple other ladies and some friends.

There is something so sensual and slavish about being laced into a very tight corset. I just love it, love it, love it. The compression from the corset and then the binding of the ropes gives a tucked away, kind of protected, feeling. I can’t explain it.

Corset with Red Purple Rope.jpg

Then when the ropes come off and the corset is loosened I almost felt like I am floating and it would be no effort to fly.

Hands with rope marks.jpg
O my HELLL! So hot!!!

PPE

So agree with you about the look of the ropes after, but where was my invite? Now you have to come up and help me break my new soon to be dungeon in....

PPE
Olivia,

As usual, you present some incredibly provocative images! But isn't the shibari one uncomfortable? When you mentioned feeling "tucked away" and protected, it just seems as if it would be just an uneasy feeling.

Of course, I'm not a person who really allows a lot of tying up although I have thought of it a lot.

Warmly,
Elisabeth
Elisabeth
I doubt there's much you haven't thought of...
Monk’s thread about the most lovely SS bound reminded me of the odd sensations being bound creates. ... I just love it, love it, love it. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Come to Austin, Darling Olivia. And assume the position for me.

Monk
Very nice. The "after" photo is especially titillating.
Olivia,

As usual, you present some incredibly provocative images! But isn't the shibari one uncomfortable? When you mentioned feeling "tucked away" and protected, it just seems as if it would be just an uneasy feeling.

Of course, I'm not a person who really allows a lot of tying up although I have thought of it a lot.

Warmly,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
He was very careful to make sure the ropes weren't too terribly (evil grin) tight. He did another one with a bamboo pole, but it didn't turn out as well as this photo did. I can't explain it. The compression around my waist with the corset is just wildly awesome. Of course, it's tight and when it comes off, DAMN it feels like I'm flying when my lungs inflate to their full capacity.

Gryphon, thank you. I thought that shot was relevant to the scene.

Monk, I'll just have to do that sometime.

PPE, you have a standing kink invite
Oh my Olivia you are so right.....So many don't understand the pleasure in the endorphin kick/ kink. I am guilty of taking the chop sticks from PF Chang's and using rubber bands to use them as nipple clamps. Just band the ends of the sticks together creating a tight space in between the chop sticks...Then squeeze a nipple in.....

I agree being bound creates a feeling of safety that makes me think that is what being in the womb feels like. So safe and yet so delicate. Trust is the key....The subdrop is not my favorite though.

Olivia is as lovely in person as she is in pics, her personality and style only add to her allure.

I'm not much of a subbie. I'm far too dominant. I wish Houston had a Fetish House.