How dirty should a gal be???

So a gal with bruises whom has a blood vessel busted in her eye would you still wanna play?
Especially if she felt she was bound and treated to being a naughty sub that she is.
Hmm curious as to how far I can handle???
Any fascinations???

That is a bit much for me.
That is a bit much for me. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

Me too!!!!!
When blood and bruises get involved I'm out.
Not a snowball's chance in hell!!!
Molly,
you present different questions.

First you want to know in the tag line: *How dirty should a gal be?*
Then you present a question of whether or not a guy would *still want to play* IF said provider had bruises and busted blood vessel?

Two totally different things, doll. And if I may answer one ? you put forth.

IF you have unsightly bruises and a busted blood vessel in your eye.
Please seek medical treatment for it and cease from playing until it's healed.
Not only could you possibly get an infection in the affected eye, IF perhaps a client of yours *squirted* his seamen in it.
But the overall *view* of a woman showing up to a date with visible bruising and a bad eye. Is not something men find visually appealing.
I could be wrong. But I don't think I'm too far off.

Take time to heal. The hobby will be here when you return.

So a gal with bruises whom has a blood vessel busted in her eye would you still wanna play?
Especially if she felt she was bound and treated to being a naughty sub that she is.
Hmm curious as to how far I can handle???
Any fascinations???

Originally Posted by MissMollyMcGrath
Weird how responses to the post speak otherwise.

Maybe its from being playful and all we are talking about are bruises.Which what about the type fellas would appreciate the wild attitude? Maybe one's whom like to give comfort as a fetish then ones whom live life too. In addition, there are people whom frown on perfection daily and haven't ever gone a day themselves without a scab or bruise.Rock on btw. I love the active types too.

So what's the diff? Is it cause I have a pussy so then I must then be a pussy.LOL.

As if, and lame.

Plus, knowing your with a gal whom will can handle your nasty aggression side than just an ass kissing, her plain jane personality created, thanks to television, is not required, lovely and physically a workout.Which is healthy? Plus, if ya know anything about BDSM pay is very lovely too. So acting like being a happy sub is wrong then wait your turn in line for affording my time.

Even so allowing yourself to be tamed is always sweet and sweaty. Love that salty taste. Also, knowing I'm helping the heart, gaining mental endurance, and well to be a sweet toy. All for a man to gain endurance, stamina, and getting to act out on the feelings of wanting to posses another, is grand.

He he ha... thanxxx for the response fellas to be true men.
Molly,

I'm leaving this one open for now, but in your last post, the header suggests that this is an ad. If so, it's one of the more interesting ones that I've read and ads aren't allowed in this forum.

If you like to play around rough, I guess bruises are to be expected. And some well earned bruises can be fun. To each their own.

If an eye is involved, well ... that is something that I would be careful with.

Overall, I'm just not quite understanding what you're asking. I do, but I don't. If that makes sense. Also, it would seem that there is a different playing field for playing around like this with a trusted "other" and doing this in the p4p world.

Be careful out there.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I would guess that the busted blood vessel is from extended and severe breath play. Being a good sub, and covered in bruises indicates that you are a moderate to severe pain slut. I wouldn't frown on the appearance of these things in a partner that I caused them with. However, most hobbyists don't want to really think about not being the first one of the day. Those types of marks would be a clear reminder to most that you did your playing before you arrived. (however long ago your scene was)
They are getting there neck is healed,tits are a light pink, and eye is barely red.For me I'll just wear dark eye makeup to hide that. Looks like about three days is all its takes to heal. As for my eye yes it was from breath play, how'd you guess? Even so just wet again thinking of the experience. As for first timers meeting me my face needs little playing with to create satisfaction.Its my mouth, pussy and ass that are good for playtime.
I normally draw the line if the lady is sporting a pair of "Irish Sunglasses". I am funny that way.

http://www.jaywiseman.com/SEX_BDSM_B..._Realities.php

There was a topic about this subject awhile back. I'll try to find it!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=23506

Molly,

If you're interested in sensual asphyxiation, you might like reading this topic from a long while back.

EW

See?Very light to me, not a black eye.

According to what I've read takes a week to heal. Well done typing gonna go play.

Angry face before going to play. The red isn't that bad.