Threesome With Sub A & Sub B

Reviews of BDSM encounters in which the provider plays the submissive role are problematic. Most providers do not offer these activities regularly and do not want it generally known that they sometimes do so. I have therefore omitted any identifying information, which makes it useful only for entertainment value. Given that, there is no point in putting it in a review template and preventing the ladies from reading and commenting on it. Both providers have read the text and agreed to have it posted. I apologize for the length; this was a three hour session and I considered breaking it into multiple posts but decided against it. So here goes, with thanks to PPE & MonkRasputin for having started this type of format:

I have played with both Sub A and Sub B previously, but never together before this. One of them mentioned a threesome during conversation, I brought up the other’s name, they got in touch, and one thing led to another. I arrived at their hotel room with my bag of tricks at the appointed time. Both these ladies are brunette and under 5’ 5”, but their physical similarities end there. Sub A is a petite spinner type with very fair skin while Sub B is a bit taller and darker complected, with larger breasts and an ass that was made for the cane. Which makes it convenient that that is her self-professed favorite toy. Both were wearing lingerie and heels. Sub A had on her collar, and I had brought a matching one for Sub B along with a pair of leashes.

After discussing limits, rules, and safewords I had them unpack the bag and arrange its contents. After a bit of kissing and groping amongst the three of us I directed them to join forces in pleasing me orally, with two stipulations: if they brought me too quickly they would both be punished, and when I did climax anything that didn’t go directly into one of their mouths would get there as soon as they could make it happen. They displayed excellent teamwork for their first time together; so much so that I felt obligated to give them a reward of sorts.

I was slightly surprised to learn that these two had not played together at all. This situation had to be rectified, so I gave them a small competition. The first one to bring the other to orgasm would get to decide which of them would be dominant over the other for the rest of the session. After some foreplay and the loss of their lingerie it really was no contest. Sub A pushed Sub B back on the bed and began working with mouth and hands to get to the desired goal. Sub B made no attempt to get away or change positions to retaliate, and after a few minutes she was thoroughly defeated. Sub A had some trouble deciding which role she wanted to play, but ultimately chose to Domme Sub B under me.

It was now time for the real fun. I had Sub B put her heels back on and stand near the bed. I secured her ankles in a bondage bar (a 24” spreader bar with nylon cuffs at each end and a pair in the middle) and used a 10 meter length of silk rope to make a simple shinju breast harness, tying her hands behind her back with the excess. A ball gag and a set of nipple clamps completed the picture, which Sub A agreed was very attractive. Sub B gave every indication of enjoying herself; she was wetter than I have ever seen her. I told Sub B that we were going to work on her dirty talk, and that when I removed the gag she needed to have something filthy to tell us. To give her some inspiration I took Sub A to the bed and gave her the chance to beg for an orgasm. I had her apply a cover and start in CG which she soon modified to Asian CG. Then, saying she wanted to look at Sub B watching us, she spun around to Reverse Asian CG without losing penetration. I added a few smacks on her ass, achieving lovely shade of pink. She asked permission to come, which I granted, then turned around and asked to come again. I told her that was enough for now and asked Sub B if she had anything to say. She nodded and I removed the gag. Initially the best she could do was say that her ass should be redder than Sub A’s. But with a little encouragement, including; g removing the clamps and having both of us suck on her nipples she was soon telling us what a dirty slut she was and how she wanted to perform oral sex on Sub A.

Those were all good suggestions, but everything must come in its own time and sequence. So I had Sub A start warming Sub B’s ass with a very light deerskin flogger while I took out a hand of ginger. As I cut and peeled a ginger plug in front of her, I discussed the history and tradition of figging. Both girls had put anal penetration on their “no” list, but fortunately there is another place to use ginger on a female sub. After inserting the ginger I bent her over the footboard and Sub A and I took turns working on her ass with a rattan cane and a slightly heavier flogger of sueded leather. This was a fairly light caning that left some welts, but nothing that would not fade overnight. Sub A had never used a cane before and was a bit hesitant—which was far better than the reverse would have been.
It was now time to remind Sub A that she too was wearing a collar. I let Sub B stand up and seated Sub A in a straight backed chair. I bound her wrists and ankles to the chair legs and put a different pair of nipple clamps on her—a bit tighter than Sub B’s, since A’s nipples are much less sensitive. I asked Sub B if she remembered what she had asked to do for Sub A, and of her own accord she made her way over to the chair (still with her ankles in the spreader bar), knelt and began servicing Sub A. While I was carving another ginger plug Sub A again begged to come. When I denied her Sub B complained that she was closing her legs; this required a couple of strokes with the flogger to correct but wasn’t a recurring problem. When I had a satisfactory plug I inserted it into Sub A and allowed Sub B to continue her ministrations while I kissed Sub A and tugged gently on the chain between her nipple clamps. By now I was erect again and Sub A asked nicely if she could take me in her mouth again. Not wanting to disoblige, I allowed her to perform orally for a few minutes while Sub B kept working. When she was again close to climax I had Sub B stop, untied her hands and had her kneel on the bed so Sub A could see her in profile. I pulled Sub B’s hands between her legs and secured them to the bondage bar, leaving her with her head on a pillow and her caned bottom in the air. I then removed her ginger plug. It was now Sub A’s turn to watch, her ginger still in place, as I took Sub B from behind. Sub B begged permission to come not long before I also climaxed. After a little self cleanup (a disadvantage of having both girls restrained) I untied Sub A and asked if she would like a turn at having Sub B. She agreed that she would enjoy it and after making Sub B beg to be used again Sub A put on a strapon which she used to good effect.

After the girls had finished, I released Sub B and removed Sub A’s ginger. We spent some time chatting and rehydrating before it was Sub A’s turn in the bondage bar. I had her kneel on the bed in the same position that B had been in, then got a glass dildo from the ice bucket where it had been placed during the unpacking. The cold glass following the tingling ginger was apparently stimulating. I had Sub B work the dildo while I fetched another cover, then asked her to help get me hard enough to take Sub A properly. A couple of minutes’ work with her lips and tongue got me there and I entered Sub A, who soon enough was begging permission for another orgasm. In response, I had Sub B get in position for A to perform oral on her and delegated to Sub B the right to give A permission to come. That proved to be a satisfactory arrangement from my perspective, since when Sub A was working on her Sub B couldn’t articulate well enough to give permission, so poor A had to ask a couple of times before she got the okay she needed. Her contractions brought me again, although there wasn’t much left in the tank at this point.

Sadly, it was now time to pack up. Both girls performed well and both have expressed the desire to repeat the experience. And so a good time was had by all.

Finis
Very nice. Thanks for sharing, what for me, is the opposite realm. Seems like a ton of work on your part, quite frankly. LOL. But glad you--all of three of you--had a consensually fabulous time!
Sounds like you had an awesome time! I definately need to expand my area of interest.
THAT sounds like an absolutely stunning experience. I'm envious.

I feel that I have a bit of the dom in me. Can any of the more experienced folks tell me the best way to ease into this realm? Are there any San Antonio girls with this inclination?