Palin endorses Trump; it's all over now for Hillary

Sarah Palin has a success rate of over 70% when picking political candidates which is probably higher than WTF's gaydar on Friday night. Okay, now you can begin the pissing contest lefties. By the way....looks like Hillary is in a whole heap of trouble over her emails. Some of them were what we would call "eye's only" which is higher than a "top secret" clearance. You all should face the truth. This is going to be a bigger loss of intelligence for the US than the Walker or Pollard cases and it all belongs to Hillary and Huma.

What are the odds makers saying now? Trump/Cruz versus Sanders/Warren?
It could be the kiss of death for the Trumpster.
It could be the kiss of death for the Trumpster. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Trump will use her to the point of shoring up the extreme right vote and the Southern Vote.

She will then be relegated to simply bashing Hillary, calling her out for being the enabler of a serial molester and a lying sack of shit that she is.

The way ole Bernie is surging in the polls, Hillary might be in more trouble with her own party than anyone would have ever thought.

Ole "Birdshot Biden" is warming up in the bullpen. Hell, Bloomberg is showing interest.

Now that would be a race. Trump vs Bloomberg. Two Billionaires fighting it out trying to convince the American Electorate that they know what it's like to open their own car doors.
I think the Iowa governor trashing Cruz will help Trump out more in the next 14 days.
Trump will use her to the point of shoring up the extreme right vote and the Southern Vote.

She will then be relegated to simply bashing Hillary, calling her out for being the enabler of a serial molester and a lying sack of shit that she is.

The way ole Bernie is surging in the polls, Hillary might be in more trouble with her own party than anyone would have ever thought.

Ole "Birdshot Biden" is warming up in the bullpen. Hell, Bloomberg is showing interest.

Now that would be a race. Trump vs Bloomberg. Two Billionaires fighting it out trying to convince the American Electorate that they know what it's like to open their own car doors. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Never know she may go rouge, or quit. Or endorse two more who are running. LOL

it's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

what?!?!?! you can't mean it? billy blythe a molester? say it ain't so!

she has more to worry about than bernie.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/1...i-probe-215630

Now that would be a race. Trump vs Blooberg. Two Billionaires fighting it out trying to convince the American Electorate that they know what it's like to open their own car doors. Originally Posted by Jackie S
trump drives his own car regularly. his Bentley that is.

Never know she may go rouge, or quit. Or endorse two more who are running. LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You mean Rogue. Rouge is that red powder women brush on their cheeks, lol.

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yeah, it reminds me of the time Asswipe tried to correct me on the "wooo pig sooie" chant. He was cocksure it was suey. Like chop suey. Lmao! Dumb pig.
  • DSK
  • 01-19-2016, 07:16 PM
Never know she may go rouge, or quit. Or endorse two more who are running. LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fauxcahontas tried going rouge - didn't work for her!!

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
It is as good as lipstick on a pig, jim .
It is as good as lipstick on a pig, jim . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you tell us. you are the one who sucks dick at woomby's gloryhole. i bet your chapstick budget is through the roof!

but, since you are a known BBBJNQNS swallower you have tons of repeat biz.
you are so good, the Gov is going to shut you down for disrupting interstate commerce

truckers drive hundreds of miles off their routes just to sample your sweet lips EVA.
I am the one who sucks dick at woomby's gloryhole. my chapstick budget is through the roof!

but, since I am a known BBBJNQNS swallower I Have tons of repeat biz.
I am so good, the Gov is going to shut down for disrupting interstate commerce

truckers drive hundreds of miles off their routes just to sample my sweet lips. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
FIFY
FIFY Originally Posted by i'va biggen
yeah. you go right ahead and think that FTFY failure.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...himp&page=3#34

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...himp&page=3#35
Good bye Orangutan.

But she'll steal votes from KKKruz. After all, you're idiots!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
" rouge " , EKIM !?? ! Really ! YOUR hero woomby ( and spell checker ! ) leaves and YOU show YOUR dumb, lying, welcihng-on-a-bet CHIMP non-spelling KansASS again !! Great campaign strategy fir YOU ! Keep gunning for DOTY 2017 EKIM !!