Harris quits

Umm, no plausible direction, no money, laying off staff, so if the other zombies can continue, why can't she.

Ok, seriously though, it is entertaining.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...arris-drop-out
Poor broke Kamala.
she light-hearted and, at the same time, snarked herself into oblivion
there was a Dude on here who posted last March, I think, who said she might be the right candidate, with Beto as Vice-President. anyone remember who that was?
Let me guess......racism, right? That's always it, isn't it?
I do recall someone saying she was hot

of course in here just about anything or anyone would hit someone's hot button

I think I somewhat recall what you are asking but as to who, not sure but we do have people in here who do keep up with such things
The bitch ain't through. She betta suck it up and finish sucking it up.
"Why don't they like me"?
"Why aren't I ahead by 50 points?"
The bitch ain't through. She betta suck it up and finish sucking it up. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Speaking of sucking, rumor has it she is going to join Bloomberg’s organization.

I guess she will use her big ace in the hole, sucking dick. She blew Willy Brown to get ahead. I suppose ole billionaire Michael B. can look forward to a good blowjob.
there was a Dude on here who posted last March, I think, who said she might be the right candidate, with Beto as Vice-President. anyone remember who that was? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you. so who's left as your front runner? Corn Pop? Taxahountis? Mayor Buttplug? Ying Yang? you're running out of options sparky ... YOU .. WILL .. VOTE .. FOR .. TRUMP .. AGAIN.

BHAHAHAHHAAAAAA
Well...at least she can fall back on being a whore.
But can she make a sammich?
there was a Dude on here who posted last March, I think, who said she might be the right candidate, with Beto as Vice-President. anyone remember who that was? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I think I might have said that prediction.
But can she make a sammich? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Just be glad she's shut her whore mouth for awhile.