Opinion: We Must Have Witnesses.

So now a manuscript of John Bolton’s book has been leaked to the NYT.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/26/polit...ump/index.html

In it Bolton seems to say that yes, one of the aims of the Trump policy towards Ukraine was to nail down the corruption of the Biden’s.

The only way we can now be sure that President Trump will be rid of this whole impeachment thing is to get Bolton, The Biden’s, ( all of them), the whistleblower, and anyone else that has anything to say about this UNDER OATH IN A TRIAL.

Who cares if it takes 8 months. It has to be done. The Democrats plans include hoping that the Senate will vote to NOT have witnesses. That way they can say the trial was not fair, and use it against the President for his next 4 years.

My personal opinion is that President Trump was not about to hand over billions to the new government in Ukraine without knowing that the new President was dedicated to ending the cycle of corruption in Ukraine. When the Biden’s kept popping up, that was just a big bonus.

Like I said months ago. When you start turning over rocks, you never know what slugs will crawl out. Let’s get everybody under oath, and find out just how deep this really goes.
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2020, 06:46 AM
Jackie Trump got interested in Ukraine and the Biden after Joe announced and the polls showed him leading in some key swing states.

All the evidence points to Trump using his office for personal political gain.

That may not rise to the level of removal from office but that is wtf the evidence shows.

If you can't see that then you're much like the OJ defenders. Nothing will convince you Trump is guilty.
Jackie, I agree.
Jackie Trump got interested in Ukraine and the Biden after Joe announced and the polls showed him leading in some key swing states. Originally Posted by WTF
This is when Trump got interested in Ukraine...

Good ol' quid pro Joe.
So now a manuscript of John Bolton’s book has been leaked to the NYT.

The only way we can now be sure that President Trump will be rid of this whole impeachment thing is to get Bolton, The Biden’s, ( all of them), the whistleblower, and anyone else that has anything to say about this UNDER OATH IN A TRIAL.

Who cares if it takes 8 months. It has to be done. ...

... Let’s get everybody under oath, and find out just how deep this really goes. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It's a "Hail Mary" by the Dims. The timing is obvious. The source is obvious - the NYT.

They'll never be through with impeachment and claiming malfeasance by President Trump. If not this, something else.
In eight months, there will be an election.

Let the voters decide. That's the one thing the Dims don't want you to do. Don't fall for it Jackie S.

If you can't see that then you're much like the OJ defenders. . Originally Posted by WTF
if we could just turn back the clock, I dare say we would have found you an o.j. defender
Biden or other democrats aren’t on trial. Neither is OJ.

The truth and integrity of your republics is on trials.

And yous done seem to acknowledge that. Can’t you handles the truth?
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2020, 07:42 AM
if we could just turn back the clock, I dare say we would have found you an o.j. defender Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
More like an OJ realist....I thought the guilty SOB would get off because of where the trial was at. You know the jury pool that our resident counselor deems of no importance in guilt or innocence.
my only wonder is, 'so you impeached the president without the proof?"
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nvestigations/

The Times does not claim to have seen the manuscript, but is basing its report on anonymous sources who claim to have given The Times descriptions. There are no quotes from the manuscript

UPDATE: Statement from Bolton aide Sarah Tinsley reported by many in the media, “Several weeks ago, the ambassador sent a hard copy of his draft manuscript to the White House for prepublication review by the National Security Council. The ambassador has not passed that manuscript to anyone else for review. Period.”

More from Tinsley, “Bolton spokeswoman says he did not leak his own manuscript to the NY Times — and had only submitted it for pre-review to the National Security Council.”

============================== ============================== ==========
In other words, another "bombshell". From what I can tell, this is all about $400 million in aid that got delayed for a couple of weeks. Good. We need to stop giving tons of our money to other countries. Especially corrupt countries. The Democrats are bitching because they got caught.
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2020, 07:56 AM
Biden or other democrats aren’t on trial. Neither is OJ.

? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Trump defenders are using the same tactic that the OJ defenders used.

"Pay no attention to the actual evidence .... You can not trust the people delivering the evidence."

It is a common strategy many use to defend the indefensible ... Shoot the messenger. Bury our heads in the sand. And move on.

Trump and OJ defenders are exactly the same in this regard.

Both are guilty as fuck. All evidence points to guilty as fuck....yet here you go.

They bring up Hunter Biden or Marc Furman.

Or was Hillary right back in the 90's when she dubbed " The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy "?
Okay """""What Evidence """""" the book deal ??/
My contention is to get Bolton, Schiff, the Whistle Blower, the Biden’s, the entire lot n a witness stand UNDER OATH.

Then we will find just how far corruption was seeded in Ukraine. We might find that thee more rocks you turn over, the more slugs crawl out.

I’m tired of this bull shit. The President has been under attack even before he was elected. The only way this will end is to round them all up, get them under oath, and let’s see what happens.

It
my only wonder is, 'so you impeached the president without the proof?" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
What do you mean? Trump beat Hillary in the 2016 Election. What more proof do you need?

Oh, you mean "High Crimes and Misdemeanors." Yep, no proof. The charges aren't even "crimes": Abuse of Office and Obstruction Of Congress. The Ukrainians never investigated the Bidens. The aid was delayed a few weeks. The President claimed "executive privilege" like so many have done before.

It's a class action Trump Derangement Syndrome suit.
My contention is to get Bolton, Schiff, the Whistle Blower, the Biden’s, the entire lot n a witness stand UNDER OATH.

Then we will find just how far corruption was seeded in Ukraine. We might find that thee more rocks you turn over, the more slugs crawl out.

I’m tired of this bull shit. The President has been under attack even before he was elected. The only way this will end is to round them all up, get them under oath, and let’s see what happens.

It Originally Posted by Jackie S
You are naive. "It" will never end. Just like "the swamp" cannot be drained. The best we can hope for are improvements. Testimony or not. They can testify during a Senate hearing if it makes any difference. If you're tired now....