Collins to vote for witnesses!!!!

This stammering idiot wants witnesses. Lamar Alexander will not.

Profile picture for Sen. Susan Collins
Twitter › SenatorCollins
Sen. Susan Collins
Media posted by Sen. Susan Collins
I will vote in support of the motion to allow witnesses and documents to be subpoenaed. My full statement: www.collins.senate.g…
Twitter · 12 mins ago
Profile picture for Leigh Ann Caldwell
Twitter › LACaldwellDC
Leigh Ann Caldwell
NEWS: @SenatorCollins is about to put out a statement and she will be a YES on witnesses.
Politics over law.
She has nothing to do but sit there for the next two months? I hope she gets primaried.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2020, 07:17 AM
Jesus you idiots....this is smart politics on the GOP's.

They aren't getting 4 votes and she needs to say this to get reelected....you dumb fuckers better hope she doesn't get primaried. That would ensure a new Democratic Senator from that state.
How many Republicans supported someone other than Trump during the 2016 primaries?

Yous are made out of spare parts.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2020, 08:33 AM
These numbnuts are blinded by Trump envy and worship
How many Republicans supported someone other than Trump during the 2016 primaries?

Yous are made out of spare parts. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Yous just described this year’s Democratic race yous dumbfuck.
Relax Trumpster, the fix is in.

Are you ready for the impeachment of the fat lying bastard Part deux?

It’s on the way.
thoughtful consideration ala maxine waters
Relax Trumpster, the fix is in.

Are you ready for the impeachment of the fat lying bastard Part deux?

It’s on the way. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
No, but you are. Because you’re stupid.
No, but you are. Because you’re stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
, don’t throw your Vagisil away. Lots more coming!
Jesus you idiots....this is smart politics on the GOP's.

They aren't getting 4 votes and she needs to say this to get reelected....you dumb fuckers better hope she doesn't get primaried. That would ensure a new Democratic Senator from that state. Originally Posted by WTF
Agreed. All you need is just enough votes to block witnesses and end this insanity.

Collins, or any other vulnerable Republican can say...”I voted for witnesses”, this placating the so called moderates.

It’s a win-win.
Agreed. All you need is just enough votes to block witnesses and end this insanity.

Collins, or any other vulnerable Republican can say...”I voted for witnesses”, this placating the so called moderates.

It’s a win-win. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Alexander gave cover for Collins by voting no for witnesses. Perhaps Murkowski too. Romney’s only purpose to be in the Senate is to undermine Trump. Whadda loser.
Just back from the gym, of the three big networks, abc has stopped broadcasting the trial and switched back to regular programming.

Again, it's no coincidence that all three Republicans that want to vote for more witnesses are women.
No, but you are. Because you’re stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
How the fuck would you know, nimnul.

Remember these names Don Mcghan and Roger Stone, you’ll be hearing their names in your sleep.