Who are your two favorite Cougars?

I like Spinners and REALLY like Cougars! Here are my two top picks for Cougars

Texan Taylor:
She could really benefit from some better pics, copy writing in her ads, and re-doing her website. Despite the negative review she has, I'd be willing to take my chances.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=8213

Stormy Stone:
Her hours make it a bit inconvenient to make an appointment but at some point I'll make some time.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=8573

Who are your top two Cougars?
  • 01-27-2011, 07:59 AM
A cougar is a middle-aged (or older) woman, dressed to the nines, out on the prowl looking for young (20-35 year old) men. I'm 42, so no cougars for me.
I'm 48 and still love the Cougar Mamas'. Guess you can never be to old to be "Hot for Teacher!"
I'm 48 and still love the Cougar Mamas'. Guess you can never be to old to be "Hot for Teacher!" Originally Posted by l81morex
+1 I love the cougar mama's too!
Cougar Mama's are SEXXXY! Love them
Elvin Hayes and Hakeem Olajuwon!
Elvin Hayes and Hakeem Olajuwon! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
@Yssup - Funny!!!! I must respectfully disagree with your opinion on that. Should be Andre Ware and Clyde Drexler.
Elvin Hayes and Hakeem Olajuwon! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Should be Andre Ware and Clyde Drexler. Originally Posted by l81morex

Don't forget Shasta, the best looking one of all!

Eat 'em up!
Go Coogs! I was the Class of '88 & '89 (Damn that makes me feel old) MBA at Rice though.
I'm 48 and still love the Cougar Mamas'. Guess you can never be to old to be "Hot for Teacher!" Originally Posted by l81morex

I cougar is at a minimum 8 years senior to her cub, so your cougar would have to be at least 56... and cougars only date younger men... sure you don't mean MILF instead of cougar?

LF
@LF

I suppose you're technically correct. There is probably a handful of providers that meet the definition you have. Either way, whatever definition we use, I love these types of woman --- esp if they are very hot.
OK. How about Paul Gipson and Ollie Taylor?

And to keep this thread on track... MY cougar is on Medicare!
Who the heck are Paul Gipson and Ollie Taylor?
Who the heck are Paul Gipson and Ollie Taylor? Originally Posted by l81morex
Ohhhhhhm what a sheltered life you must lead!

Eat 'em up!
Dwight Davis and Bo Burriss?