Daughter of Random Thoughts

As a woman of substance, I tend to go overboard being self expressive in ALL that I do.
Elated to see you have embraced my dirty imaginary mind or should I simply say, my brilliant thoughts. Mmmmm DeLiCiOuS!
I am soooo in love with kinky, open minded people. Kisses dahling Originally Posted by Zenovia
I like the way you think!
I suspect there would be a lot more successful marriages if men and women would learn to embrace and express their sexuality.
If we're arguing, and my accent starts to change, that means you got about 5 seconds to get up out of my face

This had me laughing, since it is so true for me or should I say.. use to be!!
Fortunately, since moving out here, I haven’t had any episodes where i was that irate for my accent to change. Although I use to hear I sounded sexy as fuck when that use to happen, I reckon that’s a good thing!

Happy Thursday Playmates!!
Originally Posted by Zenovia
https://youtu.be/zMCTlcyZdZ4?t=1m24s
IT'S Alive 😉

Be warned
I truly miss Johnsson.. if your watching, please know you are thought of in the most respectful way! Sending you lots of warm hugs, wet kisses, and always best wishes!!
I must say Zenovia YOU are peaking my interest. Interest usually becomes persuit. Persuit results in capture. Capture concluded by release but, retention of a delicious memory...
Until then Beautiful Patriot...
I must say Zenovia YOU are peaking my interest. Interest usually becomes persuit. Persuit results in capture. Capture concluded by release but, retention of a delicious memory... Originally Posted by InTheCountry
Mmmmmm In my minds eye, I see you in pursuit of a pure, genuine, blissful connection that can be captured in divine timing…Where the deliciousness resides.
I for two am interested in making spectacular memorable moments.. always enjoying life to its fullest!
Xo
A very wise man told me once.
There are three keys to success.
Timing,Timing and,Timing....
Mmmmmm In my minds eye, I see you in pursuit of a pure, genuine, blissful connection that can be captured in divine timing…Where the deliciousness resides.
I for two am interested in making spectacular memorable moments.. always enjoying life to its fullest!
Xo Originally Posted by Zenovia

What a beautifully written truism. Aren't we all seeking to find where the deliciousness resides? And feasting there?
Just had an hypocritical moment in my life. Many years ago I changed a medical professional because of getting popped for soliciting a prostitute during a sting. Felt bad about it that I bought him lunch when we ran each other.
Just had an hypocritical moment in my life. Many years ago I changed a medical professional because of getting popped for soliciting a prostitute during a sting. Felt bad about it that I bought him lunch when we ran each other. Originally Posted by Baconman

If you truly felt bad why not buy him a night with a prostitute
If you truly felt bad why not buy him a night with a prostitute Originally Posted by WMJ4657
If I'm paying for a night its going to for me. I'm not that nice. Didn't think I needed to say that thought it was a given.
If I'm paying for a night its going to for me. I'm not that nice. Didn't think I needed to say that thought it was a given. Originally Posted by Baconman

😂😂
Ahhhhh yessss those pure blissful memorable moments did have the accent slip. That’s when you know you understood the assignment lol Sure you know you are an outstanding, highly recommended playmate Originally Posted by Zenovia
I definitely remember the accent slip,,, it’s burnt in my memory for sure. Maybe I will hear it again in the future.
Just had an hypocritical moment in my life. Many years ago I changed a medical professional because of getting popped for soliciting a prostitute during a sting. Felt bad about it that I bought him lunch when we ran each other. Originally Posted by Baconman
If you truly felt bad why not buy him a night with a prostitute Originally Posted by WMJ4657
I learned not to refer to any of our fine ladies as prostitutes. I didn't intend to be offensive or disrespectful, but she sure didn't like it. That is one mistake I will not be making again!