Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: https://rochester.rubratings.com/55743
City: Rochester/west side
State: New York
Address: Professional office space right off 390
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Alice is a big girl, but not fat. I would call her plump with big natural tits, huge booty, and several tattoos on her body. She dresses the part of a professional masseuse in black uniform, but that comes off later. Unfortunately, the restrictions, non-teasing, and robot-like finish turned me off. Definite no, until the menu opens up.
Recommendation: No
Just out of curiosity, did you research her before you set something up with her? I only ask because there are a dozen reviews of hers that say the exact same thing. Minimal touching, mechanical, rushed. I’ve attempted to negotiate a topless session for extra $ and she shut me right down just for asking.
I did. I liked the thought of a heavier girl with big ass and tits. I figured my good looks and charm would get me further. These girls almost always start opening up their menu. Also, it was relatively the same cost as an AMP. Should have known better. Ugh
Hahaha! Well played! I thought I could charm her too, more with $$ than my looks and wit. She would make a ton if she went topless and be very busy!