BDD new entry fee

Went to BDD tonight, and its the first day with the entry fee going up to $5.
Yea It's only $2 increase but its the only club where I don't feel cheated walking in. I know I spend more money here than other clubs with it being so cheap.

FYI
Wow inflation is really catching up, I might have to switch to another one because I always feel empty pocketed for almost nothing in there apart from cuban ladies just trying to rob you off for nothing
Yeap $5! That’s nothing guys!
Appreciate the heads up. Hadn’t been in awhile. It’s only 2 bucks but almost doubled. For 3 buck I’d sometimes just pop in for 30 min to check out the talent but will be less inclined now to do that.
Damn my lunch buffet almost doubled now when I'm visiting Dallas. Still a lot of bang for the buck especially considering the scenery.
The club is still subsidizing entrants. Believe the state GOP "freedom-loving" Legislature imposed a $10 per head tax on strip clubs to deter "immorality." It probably won't deter pedophiles like the former head of Gateway Church in Southlake.
If an extra $3 breaks your hobby budget, you might need to find a new hobby.
That's right, Tex. $5 all day and night is nothing compared to $20 at other clubs