GFE Mature provider in DFW?

Question, who would you pick, in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, as the best, bestest, most favorite mature 40+ GFE provider? Have few weeks of free time coming up and needing some extra TLC and pampering.
JAM
this is the 4th (and counting) section you've posed this question, LOL.. you're gonna get a damn answer today!

research, my friend.. there is no single best answer.. if you want to PM me, I'll give my favorite, but she may not be yours..
Not to beat a dead horse....I have researched and in my limited research experience has taught me to ask questions....So, for the 5th time, Question, who would you pick, in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, as the best, bestest, most favorite mature GFE provider? Have few weeks of free time coming up and needing some extra TLC and pampering.
I appreciate any and all comments, critiques, SMA and recommendations.
JAM
this is your girl!

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=159971 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lmao!
Lindsey Lee, ReaganDrake, Sultry Sophie will get your heart rate over 140.
Lindsey Lee
Add Ashtyn Belle to the list just read her review of the doubles with Skye Jenmings by Zipster. She'll take your heart rate to two hundred.
There is TONS Of us over 40 ladies in the area.
Lindsey Lee or myself!
1. Myra - (Gia Stevens)
2. Spikebaby
3. Emily Ezzell
4. Heather Winston
5. Kendall4U
6. Syeira Pink
Here's a recent thread that might shed some light if ya haven't already seen it.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1201098
If you want a mature provider that is not only quite lovely but also passionate and willing to please try HoneyRose, she is blonde and has incredible legs and will make you scream for mercy!
There is TONS Of us over 40 ladies in the area. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
+1
There are lots of 40's ladies, but if I were you, start with the best...Laura Lynn!