BNG?

Is there a group of men that truly enjoy a good beej? And just the bj?
Raises hand
I love giving them
Absolutely
Also great way to meet a new friend and see if you compatible
  • Gbfsl
  • 11-04-2014, 06:47 AM
BEEJ? Sorry, can I get a translation?
Some groups of men totally enjoy Beejin' each other...is that what you mean?
Love the Beej from you ladies...the Ceem with a little Heejee action is awesome, too.

Are you thinking of offering a Bee N Gee as part of your repitiore, Slim?
Is this a rhetorical question.

I'll take a good bbbjcim any day over sex.
I hobby with my wife's permission. She HATES giving bj's, so she lets me go get them cause I LOVE it soooo much. She even checks out pics of providers and helps me pick!

But, per her rules, I'm not allowed to do full service with a provider, so yes - I enjoy a bj with no sex.
I hobby with my wife's permission. She HATES giving bj's, so she lets me go get them cause I LOVE it soooo much. She even checks out pics of providers and helps me pick!

But, per her rules, I'm not allowed to do full service with a provider, so yes - I enjoy a bj with no sex. Originally Posted by sirliamscross
Good God, you have the perfect wife...if you tell me she's a doctor or lawyer and making 6 figs a year, ima come over and snake her from ya, lol.
If I asked my wife to help me pick out a provider my penis would be cut off later that night.
I think as a lot of us gents get older, a really good BJ - BBBJCIM - is about as good as it gets given the need for a cover in FS, at least if there's no SO for full bareback with no restrictions. My two cents is the sensations bring the best erection which can be more difficult to achieve and maintain, as well as the best climax.

The real question I think is: what LADIES truly love GIVING them...?
Haha, yeah, well it works for us. She has a very open mind when it comes to the wants and needs of men. She just asked that I respect that one act and reserve it only for her. Prolongus - I'll tell you something that's guaranteed to drive you nuts: my wife likes me to snap a pic or quick video (with providers permission, of course) and when she watches it... It drives her nuts and I get my full service from a very horny, slightly jealous wife. Its super hot when she says shit like "I bet you liked sticking your dick between those tits!". I'm not gonna lie... I'm the luckiest guy ever.
A truly outstanding Beej should be mindblowing
Absolutely
Also great way to meet a new friend and see if you compatible Originally Posted by Sweed McCoy
^^^^Agreed!
I think as a lot of us gents get older, a really good BJ - BBBJCIM - is about as good as it gets given the need for a cover in FS, at least if there's no SO for full bareback with no restrictions. My two cents is the sensations bring the best erection which can be more difficult to achieve and maintain, as well as the best climax.

The real question I think is: what LADIES truly love GIVING them...? Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana
*Raises hand*