Scheduler vs Provider Pre-Date Convo

I pretty much always approach a new lady kinda carefully and try to lay out exactly what I'm seeking. I've had some times were I've conversed with a lady prior to an encounter and been pretty specific about things. The date comes and the provider seems to have little knowledge of those specifics. While this is a bit unsettling (or, you know, down right deflating) it's left me wondering if my pre-date conversations are with the lady, or the pro/agent the lady has hired to handle her pre-date booking.

And that's left me wondering if the pro gets an incentive to keep the lady's calendar full -- thus possibly over-selling a lady's ability to honor specific requests.

So, guys do you have a knack for uncovering with whom you are actually talking? Do you find it important to do that? My primary communication thus far has been via P411/ECCIE pm's. Is it better to work this type of pre-date convo a different way? (And how common are booking/screening agents anyway?!)

In the back of my mind, I know ladies get lots of requests. But I have little real knowledge of how many requests/pms/emails they get so I don't know if they are just overwhelmed. I realize I'm speaking from a "surely I'm the only one" mentality a bit -- but I'm spending the money so I do feel entitled to a bit of that mentality!
I'm assuming it is the manager I'm texting.
Some of them have a decent sense of humor, too. Their one or two word replies get me rolling on the floor with uncontrollable laughter.
There is another thread about this topic.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1207231
I love it when the manager calls me baby..i know several girls who have management and its obvious..one girl knows i know but its a big nono secret...that guy will go with anything to rent her...i can amuse myself all day randomly making him talk dirty to me.then laugh about it with her later..
I hate being called "baby", "daddy", and now the onset of Hispanic girls calling me "papi".

I was in San Antonio last week for a few days and had planned on seeing 4 or 5 gals while there. One gal I've been trying to see has the worst TCB of any gal on here. SA guys have told me she is managed and he manages many gals on here. The terrible communication per text and pm made me realize it had to be her manager/pimp I had been speaking to.

The texting issues I have are girls only giving 1 or 2 word answers that really are not an answer but a puzzle or riddle. If I ask a simple straight forward question, give me a straight answer. If the manager has to try to get a hold of the girl they end up playing the game of fragmented texts. By the time he gets an answer from her I have moved on.
Booking agents aren't that common.

Managers (pimps) are much more common with younger ladies than older ones. Some older ladies have slacker boyfriends, who might take their pictures or help them post an ad, but they aren't texting and pming hobbyists.
I receive a lot of messages/requests and can't keep track of them if they occur by PM. It's helpful for me if those types of discussions take place via email so I can search my Inbox a few days before our appointment to remind myself. Just my two cents.
Simple; First contact. Will I? Instant response: I didn't read what you said- but yes. Ding ding- rapid response-

Longer responses- researching, thinking, oh thank god, here's one- rapid response- yes.

By then your message is in overload zone and delete.
I get 20-30 messages a day... Say 200 then over a week, I don't have anyone answer or reply to anything. And for the 6-8 appts I do a week, I spend more time on emails and corresponding. Just to give you a feel for the time involved