Thank you, Sophie Bella ... For making me ... the luckiest guy on the face of the ... Earth!

• Carl
  • 12-14-2010, 05:57 PM
This holiday season is the best one of my life and the happiest days are yet to come.

I attended the Toy Drive luncheon whispers hosted. While I was there my path crossed with Miss Sophie Bella for the second time. We've shared PMs until for a while and discussed our lives and attitudes in frank and non-judgmental ways. But this time when we touched, however briefly, there was something different. Maybe it was the attitude of giving and serving that inspired the event. Maybe it was kismet. But as I was getting ready to leave I bid her goodbye, she motioned to me with her eyes; a glance and a turn of her head. I went towards the door and waited. I was patient and a short time later she came to see me and we kissed. We had an instant love connection, and stepped outside for an intense quickie BJ in my car. We then sneaked back inside and fucked in the bathroom at P10. I hadn't been able to go that quickly back-to-back since I was a teenager, but my Sophie was able to pull it out of me. In all it couldn't have taken more than 10-15 minutes. It was a frenzy, that's the best word to describe it. It was the most reckless and exciting thing I've ever done. It was like eating pure adrenaline.

Well, we made plans to meet later and long story short, even with other interludes in between, we spent the weekend staring deeply into one another's eyes and had so much sex we nearly fainted from lack of sustenance and water.

At one point I wiped the devious grin from her with a kiss, my lips parted slightly, fitting over hers, her sweet breath filling my senses and making me even harder as our tongues gently probed each other, our breathing gradually getting heavier and synchronizing in unison. My fingertips caressed Sophie's face and with one hand I cradled the back of her head and drew her a little bit closer, our kissing becoming more fevered, as though we were consuming each others passion from deep within the other in endless draughts.

Slowly, we began to peel each other’s clothes off, never ceasing our kissing and letting our hands linger over each other’s flesh, now growing warmer and flushed with blood until we stood their in our naked glory, a faint sheen of sweat just beginning to appear on our skin in the pale moonlight, ephemeral wisps of steam rising from us silhouetted against the clouds made visible by the moonbeams coming in the parted drapes.

The fragrant musky smell of Sophie's desire was already wafting up to my nostrils and the clear sweet wetness of our anticipation was moistening both our loins. My hard cock twitched as it glided across her belly. I laid her down on the comforter, still locked in each other’s embrace.

I was on top of her, partially resting on her and partially hovering over her as I put on the Inspiral. With one hand she gently parted the swelling lips of her pussy and guided the head of my cock to the brink of the warm moist opening. I teased Sophie with my cock, pushing gently to part the lips further and then relenting slightly, remaining just short of the point of entering. She murmured a protest and strained to raise her hips to meet mine but I continued to draw back ever so slightly. Then suddenly I pushed forward and the cock’s head was in past her lips in one movement has Sophie gasped quickly and then moaned her approval as I slid the rest of my shaft inside her, degree by delicious degree.

Slowly our bodies started to rock back and forth, my thick cock now fully engulfed by her soaked pussy. With each thrust, I could feel all of her from the inside, and her me; each ridge and fold of hot moist skin slipping past hot moist skin, through the thin loose barrier, the swollen head of my cock brushing past her cervix, over and over again, our lust growing and growing until it was shining white-hot. Our sweat-slick bodies were gliding over each other, Sophie's stiff nipples raking across my chest as my face was buried against her neck, belly against belly, thighs against thighs kissing her and lightly biting her ears as I gently tugged at her hair with my hands cradled behind her head. She wrapped her legs around me, locking her ankles across my taut buttocks and gripped my hips with her hands directing and adding force to the thrusts as Sophie rocked her hips up to meet my downstrokes, her pussy already beginning to clench with the anticipation of an inevitable climax.

With a sudden shudder, Sophie began to writhe and contract as the heat and contractions of her orgasm begin to radiate upwards from her clit. Her juices seemed to gush from her now as her pussy contracted rhythmically around my rigid shaft, with enough force that it felt like a third hand trying to milk my creamy load from me. It seemed to for a moment that lingered on and on, that we were weightless and flying, accelerating through the air. In the intensity of the moment with Sophie's pussy convulsing against my cock as I continued to thrust, I came forcefully. My load of cum was hot and my orgasm was so intense Sophie said she felt its impact inside her even through the Inspiral and she ground her hips against me as if to draw every bit from my cock. The head of my cock was now so sensitive it was almost unbearable. I clasped my legs together trying to trap the blood in my cock and stay hard. Our continued gyrations and the electric reactions of my cock’s head as it felt contact with the texture of her innermost femininity kept me rigid and we maintained our fevered coupling through the night.

I KNOW it's crazy, but I just couldn't help yourself...this morning I proposed to Sophie with a fat rock and SHE SAID YES!!! it's just a case of sweeping each other of our mutual feet. We are truly soulmates.

If anyone wants to attend we'll be tying the knot on Friday at the Hula Hut, 5pm sharp. A friend of mine is an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church. If you bring a $25 gift card we'll donate it to ourselves. Merry Christmas.
no shit? The EXACT same thing happened to me last week.
'cept for all the love making and stuff.
and the wedding.

Basically, I also saw Sophie Bella at the luncheon... outside of that, nothing about my story matches yours.

LF
I told you that I expected to be paid for the service...... So the Gift cards are for me....

Is ZTonk giving away the bride?

Bachelor Party will be Thursday Night from 8Pm until....... I need more Gift Cards ... seems I lost a few in some of the clubs and I need more..... Please bring cards..... Lots of cards......
Damn!
Hey Carl, just wondering if you're going to let her keep her hobby phone, or do I have to erase that number now?
Carl, you left out the part about stopping at 7-11 for some smokes after the p10 bj and playing the lotto on a whim. Congrats I heard your number came up in Mega Millions. $100 million! Nice haul!
Quit bragging, Carl. The time Sophia Bella molested me in the bathroom was much, much hotter. And I didn't even have to buy her a diamond to get her to call me again.
*sniff*sniff* I thought I was going to be your bride! What will I tell the baby???

j/k
*sniff*sniff* I thought I was going to be your bride! What will I tell the baby??? Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,
  • Carl
  • 12-14-2010, 10:06 PM
*sniff*sniff* I thought I was going to be your bride! What will I tell the baby???

j/k Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
You misunderstood. You're not going to be my missus. You're going to be my mistress.
  • Carl
  • 12-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Quit bragging, Carl. The time Sophia Bella molested me in the bathroom was much, much hotter. And I didn't even have to buy her a diamond to get her to call me again. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Yeah, well you're not old, fat and ugly. So there.
  • Carl
  • 12-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Hey Carl, just wondering if you're going to let her keep her hobby phone, or do I have to erase that number now? Originally Posted by eglrdr
I have promised her that I will not stand in the way of her career.

She has promised me that she will not stand in my way to the buffet line.
  • Carl
  • 12-14-2010, 10:10 PM
Carl, you left out the part about stopping at 7-11 for some smokes after the p10 bj and playing the lotto on a whim. Congrats I heard your number came up in Mega Millions. $100 million! Nice haul! Originally Posted by poseidon
I don't smoke. I stopped to buy a Pepsi.
She has promised me that she will not stand in my way to the buffet line. Originally Posted by Carl
I call BS on that one, buddy! She's leading you on!!!
I need a goddamn cold shower....