What is this new hobby trend called?... Look at me!! I can make super long thread titles too!! Woot!! Woot!!!

With the non-bcd dates, socials, extracurricular activities, being frequently notified via coed thread about off the board activities...

This is a uniquely Austin trend.

What should it be called? How did it arise? > Lack of Talent? Boredom?

I have to say I'm quite fascinated by it. Almost like some kind of hybrid P4P/SD/SB dating or something.

Any thoughts?
Almost like some kind of hybrid P4P/SD/SB dating or something. Originally Posted by Elephant
Yeah, I've been thinking this, too.
Clearly, we're just all having so much fun that we want everyone else to have the opportunity to participate.

Wait... are you saying that the Austin forum isn't waiting on the edge of their seats to hear what (or who) I did last night?! Say it ain't so!

I'm shocked. I simply cannot believe it. My world is turning upside down. I'm going to drown my sorrows in chocolate.
I'm going to drown my sorrows in chocolate. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Me too.

It's kinda like Twitter... Man, you really start to appreciate the 140 character limit on Twitter after reading Austin coed for a week.
Twitter's 140-character limit is no match for my sneakiness. I just post 19 status updates at a time, one right after the other, until I'm satisfied that I'm said everything I want to say.

I'm known for being gregarious. Hmmm. Maybe that's why people are always offering me things to put in my mouth. Are they trying to get me to quit talking?

Wait... are you saying that the Austin forum isn't waiting on the edge of their seats to hear what (or who) I did last night?! Say it ain't so! Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Hmmmm do tell...........

sixx
Hmmmm do tell...........

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
You asked for it...

I left out most of the names to protect the not-so-innocent. But I'm telling everyone how you poisoned me with red wine.
Not even my thread is safe from it!!
You asked for it...

I left out most of the names to protect the not-so-innocent. But I'm telling everyone how you poisoned me with red wine. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

Just read it.. it was ok, would've been better if the title were longer.. apparently.

LF
Not even my thread is safe from it!! Originally Posted by Elephant
You started it with your super-long thread title.

It's an epidemic, really.
Did somebody say something about chocolate ???

Where ??? Where ???

TFF

Just my $0.02
Me too.

Originally Posted by blenderhead
Wasn't this part of the story from Monday night.

Hijacking your thread El....
Me too.

Originally Posted by blenderhead
Omigoodness, BlendiePoo.

Clearly, you should be hanging out with us. Mr. Bradley recently gave me a Mo's Bacon Bar, and we all sat on the floor savoring the salty-sweet deliciousness.

Bacon + Chocolate = pure bliss.
Omigoodness, BlendiePoo.

Clearly, you should be hanging out with us. Mr. Bradley recently gave me a Mo's Bacon Bar, and we all sat on the floor savoring the salty-sweet deliciousness. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Damn, that was supposed to be my Christmas present to you.

I'll have to give my gift of salty-sweet deliciousness to someone else now.