stay or no?

It happens - you arrive at the appt and immediately have a feeling that you should turn around and leave (for any of a number of possible reasons). But you stay, thinking "you're there already", "at least you'll get to pop one off", "the price is right"and even "how bad could it be"?

Who has had this experience? Stories to share? And what would you do if you had it to do over again?
Few months ago was at a hotel was that Tiffany (blue eyed baddie) I thibk was her nickname. Well I open the door and she's just wearing sweats, no makeup, missing front teeth, and the place had junk garbage laying everywhere, strong cigarette odor but after a 35 mim drive 4 day no release and the first overnight I wasn't forced to double.I just thugged it out. Plus side she was very submissive made her lay on her back and I used her mouth (the missing teeth was a + in that situation) (Staff edit)
Sometimes I stayed, sometimes I left.
Best example I can give... For those that remember Nola, she was that for me. I made it to her incall, called and told her I was just about there, she said she wasn't ready give her more time. Parked the car up the street and If I remember right, I saw two or three men come out and get in a car and leave. It did occur to me that they might come back later but figured I was already there, I'll take a chance. Finally got inside and holy hell, the house was a total disaster. There was stuff everywhere.. like a scene from a hoarders episode. Absolutely by far worse looking incall I ever experienced.

Then there was her in person. Face/body wise, not bad looking, not good either. Her teeth were black and rotted looking. It also appeared she was wearing partial dentures because there were some wires. But I didn't leave. The one odd thing I remember was the sheets on the wornout mattress did have a sent of bleach like they were freshly laundered.

In the end, everything went without a hitch but definitely not a personal proud moment. Sitting here reminiscing about it I still can't believe I went through with it.
Met one on Craigslist Personals back in the day. The pic looked OK but filtered. Well, it must've been long before her "issues" took hold. Picked her up in Parnassus: overweight, marks all over, definitely on a downturn. Like an idiot, I gave her the $$ to go get her "stuff". Then a stop at Sheetz in Parnassus. She was in the bathroom over 20 minutes *ahem*, so I said NOPE Can't Do this!, and bailed.
I’m never shy to show up and if pics are way off or plain fake, just say thanks for wasting my time w the frickin fake pics and bitch as I’m leaving.

Gotta say I never feel bad about it either and usually warn guys here about it.

Nothing worse than expecting reasonably attractive and jabba the Hut look a like answers the door