How do you like it sucked?

Gotta love hooker organization.

This is from an old poll I compiled during a snow day this past winter. I believe I was told I'm not allowed snow days any more
No hands!!!
Kandys' World has THE BEST HEAD GAME
Based upon the poll there are no providers that like sucking cock.
Based upon the poll there are no providers that like sucking cock. Originally Posted by RobRoy
Close your eyes. And dream.
Based upon the poll there are no providers that like sucking cock. Originally Posted by RobRoy
At least one provider likes to suck cock.
I would vote for deep throat but my pecker is more suited for deep lipped and that isnt on the poll
Yes, yes, yes and uhhmm definitely YES.
I would vote for deep throat but my pecker is more suited for deep lipped and that isnt on the poll Originally Posted by chizzy
I considered the option
I prefer not to be sucked BY you, buy that wasn't on your poll, either.
I prefer not to be sucked BY you, buy that wasn't on your poll, either. Originally Posted by rebusknebus
Good thing this site has a wide variety of providers for you to choose from.

Happy Hobbying!
So,
How many of you still wonder why the ladies don't want to participate in the forums here?

It's a fucking mystery to me.
Could it be if they keep the smart whores away they can belittle whores and stroke each other for doing so?

Or is it a side gig opportunity you guys are taking advantage of? Are you videoing those strokes and selling them on manyvids?

No judgement. Us whores will never judge your hustle.
Lots of smart ladies are here, they just don't care about the opinions of a few small minded goofs.
  • 96x69
  • 07-17-2018, 05:18 AM
I like it slow and deep throat,down to my balls .