Fantasy Land

Hmm...
So you wanna try something a little different? Maybe completely new? Just a little too much vanilla between the sheets?

Please tell us your favorite fantasy from the list.

If your fantasy is not on the list shoot me a DM and I'll consider adding it to the next level of fantasy poll.

Best stroke by stroke fantasy commented below and I'll text or snap you special pics. (I'm the judge and I can be bribed.)
  • 96x69
  • 07-15-2018, 03:34 AM
I don't see a list
Another delusional over rated TOS ho,who's here drumming up business, who trashed eccie when it was down
Go back and join DG,
Another delusional over rated TOS ho,who's here drumming up business, who trashed eccie when it was down
Go back and join DG, Originally Posted by rebusknebus
Did ya know...I was the one calling out that other place that was so clever and stole the ECCIE name.

But hey...so glad you've joined the convo. Now who are you again?

Also please stop calling names. Thanks!
29 voters and no stories

I'll start...

Let me tell you about this one time...at hooker camp.

Shortly after I moved to Florida, I had not connected with the local swinger community yet and I took the summer off the hobby. I was in a kinky mood and wanted to get fucked by the water. I put an ISO on Craigslist and within an hour had a flurry of email responses. I narrowed it down to the top 5 and just couldn't decide on 1 favorite...so I invited them all.

Great way to gang-bang it out by the water, under the moon light.

I've participated in everything on the list at least once....
So where is this list? I don' see it.
now it pop up.
39 people voted so the list must be there lol...the polls post above the banner.
now it pop up. Originally Posted by wood469
I'll just bet it did....
I was in a kinky mood and wanted to get fucked by the water. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I misread this sentence so many times.

"Did she mean that she wanted to be fucked by the waiter? Is she saying she was so horny that she wanted the ocean to fuck her?"
I misread this sentence so many times.

"Did she mean that she wanted to be fucked by the waiter? Is she saying she was so horny that she wanted the ocean to fuck her?" Originally Posted by keeting
Yes that's exactly what I was saying

Waiter was never mentioned in my story there keeting. But thanks for jumping on the bandwagon.

Back on topic...
I fucked a waiter overlooking the water. I completely forgot about that.
But there was only one person so it doesn't really apply to this thread... I'll save that story for another day.
  • 96x69
  • 07-18-2018, 08:15 AM
Gangbangs, orgies and threesomes FFM