What's the deal folks?

So I'm not the most active, or have unlimited free time or have endless funds to hobby as much as I'd like but ever since eccie has been reinstated why is it filled with so much drama? So much petty childish back and forth? It's about as terrible as Facebook or other social media sites. What's the deal?? Theres more petty arguments and ridiculous topics then there are tips, contributions, advice or simple reviews of girls we should be enjoying our time with.
Most are like you Jimmy, here for the fun side of the hobby.
Ignore the haters and join the fun.
People don't fuck enough.
This hits on both your replies. What fun? Nobody is sharing anything, its like 30 threads talking about the same handful of people, hopping off topic to argue lmao. Where are the girls? The attractive quicks, fun spinners? Utr willing to share? I'm getting bored with relying on the amps. ��
This hits on both your replies. What fun? Nobody is sharing anything, its like 30 threads talking about the same handful of people, hopping off topic to argue lmao. Where are the girls? The attractive quicks, fun spinners? Utr willing to share? I'm getting bored with relying on the amps. �� Originally Posted by jimmyjambo
I’ve been here since 2010. It’s pretty much the same as it’s been for the last 4 or 5 yrs. There are less providers advertising here now, but they are trickling back. The savvy ones are. Now this “drama” talk is horseshit. If a thread offends you, don’t fucking read it. Your claim about 30 threads about the same people is an over exaggeration. List them. There have been plenty reviews to read, unlike other sites. If you want to talk about “fun” things start your own threads. Make your own “fun”.
Awww it is only as fun as you allow it to be. There are plenty of fun threads on here. I'm having fun every single day.

Sadly I believe there will continue to be less info being shared openly due to FOSTA/SESTA...it could be considered pandering.
Awww it is only as fun as you allow it to be. There are plenty of fun threads on here. I'm having fun every single day.

Sadly I believe there will continue to be less info being shared openly due to FOSTA/SESTA...it could be considered pandering. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
There are plenty of reviews here and plenty of intel being shared. Tell some of your co workers to join.
Tell some of your co workers to join. Originally Posted by bambino
Nope. Nope. & Nope.
Have you read FOSTA/SESTA?
If not I encourage you to do so.
Nope. Nope. & Nope.
If not I encourage you to do so. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Whatever.
Geez man why so instantly irritated with simple conversation? For one I'm not "offended" by any of the posts or replies it just seems every thread has turned in to an argument and veers of topic instantly. For example this thread within 3 replies has already steered toward an argument. Prove it? Post them? What is this a political post on Facebook? My comments in my first reply were all light hearted, somewhat in a joking manner. Your first chime is a bit defensive, What for? All im saying is theres more bickering than sharing of the fun or of newcomers which is what this site is for. I'm not here to argue to be honest that's why Facebook is still around. Just talking
Geez man why so instantly irritated with simple conversation? For one I'm not "offended" by any of the posts or replies it just seems every thread has turned in to an argument and veers of topic instantly. For example this thread within 3 replies has already steered toward an argument. Prove it? Post them? What is this a political post on Facebook? My comments in my first reply were all light hearted, somewhat in a joking manner. Your first chime is a bit defensive, What for? All im saying is theres more bickering than sharing of the fun or of newcomers which is what this site is for. I'm not here to argue to be honest that's why Facebook is still around. Just talking Originally Posted by jimmyjambo
Who’s irritated? Seems like you are. I’m not defensive at all. I’m just telling the truth. You’re the one complaining about drama. Correct? You mentioned 30 threads, can you list them? After all, this is a discussion forum. I’m just responding to your thread. Some is my opinion and some was backed up with fact. I’m not arguing with you. I’m simply asking you questions. Here, I’ll even post an emojie
Thanks for the contribution buddy, not interested in the back and forth about this to be honest. If the 30 thread thing is what you got from my reply that's ok. Really just looking for some good info on some attractive, fun females. Good day!
Nope. Nope. & Nope.
If not I encourage you to do so. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Hey Gabs, I hear you give great head. To both sexes!!!!! Now that sounds like fun. Hey Jimmy, give her a holler.
Hey Gabs, I hear you give great head. To both sexes!!!!! Now that sounds like fun. Originally Posted by bambino
I do give great head...to both sexes...and it is a lot of fun.
I do give great head...to both sexes...and it is a lot of fun. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
And there you have it. I hope Fosta doesn’t close ECCIE down because of that post.