Information on an unusual encounter

This isn’t a review but information to inform others who may be interested in this person.
Jaeden 417-850-0858 Joplin Mo. https://joplin.skipthegames.com/fema...r/137262543722
She caught my attention last week. Looks like someone who takes care of herself and is classy. Set up a meet. Got a general area that would have put location in a private residence. 10 min prior to arranged time texted and received no reply. 20 min after time finally received reply that location was not appropriate and after profuse apologies meet was canceled.
A couple days later received text from her that she had her regular location back and would love to meet. Again, many apologies.
I set up a time and received a general location. This time it looked like possibly a hotel. 10 min prior to arranged time texted that was in area and she could send info on location when ready. 10 min passed and no reply. 20 min passed and sent text asking if there was a problem and I would not wait if no good excuse. The unexpected does happen and I was still curious and wanted to meet. No reply.
40 min after arranged time received text that she had fallen asleep and was very sorry. She would meet me in public place near where she said earlier so I would know she was real and wanted to meet. She said she could use a coffee to help wake up. She claimed I would not be disappointed.
I got to location and received a text that she would be right in. When she arrived my first impression was that this was not the same person I expected. I didn’t see a phone. She was wearing sweats and T shirt but was generally same size and build I expected. Looked 5-10 years older than I expected. Like someone who had been rode hard and put away wet.
Her attitude; while apologetic, did not put me at ease and actually made me think about the men in blue with big silver shields, or thugs. She didn’t seem to really want to be there but had to be.
She said her place was not a hotel but apartments next to hotels and she had walked over to meet me. I gave her a ride to that location. This gave her time to put me at ease but it did not.
I passed on any further time with her.
This is just information that may help anyone else who may be interested in meeting her.
Sounds like a local heroin user. I've onky been here a week and a half and ive seen people falling asleep in 2 seperate places.
Probably should stay away.
Those are the only people who randomly go in and out of sleep throughout the day
I would not trust her! There’s plenty of girls who don’t need coffee to wake up. Just a good rub down ��
Yep sounds like drugs to me too ..stick with reputable ladies and you wont have to deal with all that bs.
ditto..there are some great reputable ladies here..like the ones above....stick with us and you will win the hobby lottery!