the us open who will win

I have no idea but I'll bet it will be some douche that looks like a billboard but has far less personality.

Nevertheless, Merion is a special place that I think will humble many of the world's best despite benign, soft conditions. I had a chance to be there in 2004 and it is an awesome test. The Open probably shouldn't be there, not because of the course, but because of the awesome demands of corporate greed.
Anybody except Tiger. HATE that spoiled brat.
I don't care, as long as it rains and they all wear wet shirts...omfg I love those v neck wind breakers, and you don't need a personality to wear one or admire a golfer wearing one

Wait..did I miss it already?!
  • Tiger
  • 06-15-2013, 08:44 PM
Anybody except Tiger. HATE that spoiled brat. Originally Posted by BfloEd
Who? Me?
Originally Posted by jokacz
If you're still flying, I agree, but once the body can take no more, golf offers a thrill or two. Far too many young people play it now and the game is largely pansy these days.

For example, the powers of golf that be decide a certain method of play isn't proper and they write a rule to change it. Yet the rule isn't to be enforced for three years. Pussies is an understatement. Still beats the NBA.
Originally Posted by jokacz
I don't know about that..golf courses are pretty big..yikes
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^..........^^^^^ ^^^^^^^

I don't know about that...would your rather be swinging your shaft

Or

Gas tanking your nuts??....

I haven't been golfing in soo long...the last time I heard "!!!4!!!", I had to dodge a tea bag lol

Man I need new clubs.

Link to score sheet...

http://www.usopen.com/mobile/hi/en_US/scores/index.html

When it's over, please tell us who wins JC...I haven't been able to watch

I was rooting for PM
Poor Phil Mickelson - his sixth time as a runner-up at the U.S. Open.
I don't dislike Phil, but I did not want him to win. I was sick of hearing about an 8th graders graduation, and I didn't feel the US Open should be validating any 8th graders graduation. I'd have had more respect if he'd have missed practice time banging Philly BP.

There's a strip club in south Philly, 8th and Occidental I think, absolutely the best lap dances I ever got. That has nothing to do with the thread, but

No poor Phil, he's a multi-millionaire so used to this it no longer phases him. And if he'd have manned up, work and slept instead of going to a cupcake party, he might be a champ.

Also, when he took his fourth second place, the list of people who done that: Mick, Nicklaus, Palmer, Snead, & Jones. A sick list then, but now Phil is on top of it.

In 2006, he is over-credited with blowing it at Winged Foot. Mongomerie came closer, but no one cared because it was Phil. Everybody loves lefty, no need to feel sorry for that guy.
he might be a champ. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Mickelson has won the Masters 3 times and the PGA Championship once. Most pro golfers will kill for that.

Nevertheless, his notable "close but no cigar" finishes are often interpreted as choking or under-achieving. Most Buffalo Bills fans might be a bit more charitable.
He is not a choker.

But it is my opinion he falls short on the details of his work ethic and his fundamentals lapse occasionally. Not it terms of not being great, just in terms of being as great as he can be.

And I believe if he truly wanted to win the 2013 US Open, he'd have stayed on site and prepared better.