URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=235310
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Addison hotel
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CG, mish, convo
Hair Length and Color: light brown, shoulder lenght
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: better than her pics (you can find her pics in the other site.
After some PMs, she sent her number, and we scheduled for a 30m session at her incall. Good TCB, easy communication, on the day of the meeting, she texted some questions about my preferences, which I liked. After arriving at her incall location, got her room number, she left door a bit open, and I entered without knocking as she instructed.
Recommendation: Yes
I was going to see her but all I got was bitchiness from her. Took her off the list.
Everyone can have an off day or two. I would not be so quick to throw the baby out with the bath.
Everyone can have an off day or two. I would not be so quick to throw the baby out with the bath. Originally Posted by ricky-tx
In that regard, and with what Sir Lance is saying I totally get. I’m always very discrete and respectful with them in my dealings. As I was with her, so there was no reason for the bitchiness. My whole thing is that attitude may work in an Iowa market, but not here. We’ve got too much talent in DFW to have to deal with the excess baggage. The train keeps moving.
With all that said, I just got a very respectful apology via PM. I wouldn’t normally mention it, but she seemed very sincere to right the wrong. Was very apologetic. So I’ve got to give her credit. I don’t know many providers that would go above and beyond in that situation. She’s off my DNS list
Good for the both of you.