verified status

So. I was verified for a long while before I took a break. My acct was downgraded because I took a break. I was made aware that I needed to request my acct be upgraded. I did so and was asked to submit a copy of my id. I questioned if my Id would be erased after and never received an answer from mokoa. I know a girl whose acct was downgraded (same age) and was never asked for an id. I want to know what more is needed from here. It's getting ridiculous.
You need to blow the staff. It speeds up the process. Mokoa is notorious for avoiding questions from people he has no interest in, or avoiding sticky questions. Email the administrators (at websupport@eccie.net ). They are the keepers of the data, after all... but this too may fall to deaf ears if it can incriminate them somehow.

That may be an answer that the staff may not want to answer. A copy of your ID may have to remain in case you ARE under 18. If shit goes down with the Feds, a copy of your ID may lessen the blow given to the staff (for aiding in trafficking).

That is why the photo ID that you submitted should have had your real name and address covered (with tape or paper). All they need to know is your date of birth.
Lmao
  • Mokoa
  • 05-20-2015, 07:42 PM
You were given instructions to get verified again on 4 May in a reply to your PM that was received the same day. Within those instructions were instructions on how to submit information to verify your age. It was not until yesterday that conformation of receipt of that information was on record. I then forwarded your request to get reinstated that same day. Earlier today, the Admins processed that request.
So. I was verified for a long while before I took a break. My acct was downgraded because I took a break. I was made aware that I needed to request my acct be upgraded. I did so and was asked to submit a copy of my id. I questioned if my Id would be erased after and never received an answer from mokoa. I know a girl whose acct was downgraded (same age) and was never asked for an id. I want to know what more is needed from here. It's getting ridiculous. Originally Posted by Brandy Starr
... but that isn't what she is asking.
Once admin receives it, evaluates and approves, it's deleted.

Many providers either do not read, refuse to read or their pimp can't read the instruction thread in the welcome wagon to become verified. The instructions are very clear how and where to send the info. Daily us MODs receive copies of IDs sent to Sanantonio@eccie.net as well as mods in other cities recieve IDs from gals.

Mods do not want the ID and the girls need to send it to the correct email in the Red paragraph. When I recieve a gals ID, I delete it instantly and send them a email or pm to send it to the correct email. I understand we're dealing with the product of No Child Left Behind where there is a lacking of critical thinking skills and unless someone actually holds a hand many cant follow basic instructions. These girls who constantly piss and moan that the Internet and web site is so hard and they can't figure anything out need to pull up their big girl panties and do what they need to do to make it work. Just selling your body isn't enough. They need to use their minds too. Read the board and see how other girls do it.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-20-2015, 10:30 PM
The Admins maintain tight control of the submitted ID's while they are in their possession. That is why a separate and exclusive email address was set up to receive them. Submitted ID's will only be accepted at that email address.