Delete this account

Reason for deleting is that iam just not cut out for this hobbie. i cant handle the stress, dont bother pm me as i changed the password to some random number. Take care
Sorry for your issues and what might be a guilt trip.

The HOBBY is very much a part time thing (official definition of a hobby) and not always for everyone.

Best of luck in your next "chapter" and hoping, I am, that the cause of you joining The Hobby can be ironed out properly so you can get on with your life.
Since you won't be coming back... I guess it doesn't matter wether your profile is disabled (or not).

If anyone wants to have their profile disabled they need to contact a moderator or an administrator directly (via email) and make their request. When such individual makes the request, they must provide a reason why they wish to disable their profile (this is just for the site's record keeping purposes).

If anyone wants to guest their profile, then such individual must give a reason why this must be done (also for record keeping purposes). Things that will actually be considered for guesting a profile are real world outing, stalkers, safety concerns, etc (in other words, real life meets hobby life situations). This is a nuclear option. Use it wisely.