SCREENING / VERIFICATION 🙄🤦🏽♀️

I've noticed that for some reason men are having major difficulties with providing screening information. If you were apart of the hobby prior to the seizure, then you should know better. Period. Too many men are too hot to trot, and are flowing in from BP unfortunately. You should never see a provider without providing her some form of verification. I personally don't care how BP was run. We all want to safely enjoy ourselves. Don't contact providers with no intention of verifying yourself. It's a literal unsafe, highly questionable waste of time. While some ladies may be very hard up for cash, not all of us are willing to be persecuted over a potential meeting. I've been getting an influx of messages from unserious time wasters. Step it up guys. Learn how screening works, and stop being scary. We need to ensure our safety too. 🙄
I chose to join P411 years ago. Have not had any issues. But don't go after ECCIE only ladies. Stayed away from other sites BP or CL
word.

I'm having same issue.....
Safety first ..
Sorry ladies, I'll do better. Promise...
  • pxmcc
  • 06-27-2018, 08:24 PM
Amina with that avatar of yours, i will be more than patient..
btw, i love the specials you used to do. any chance you might be bringing some back anytime soon?
Thank u for this post! I get sooo many guys with no references, don’t wanna pay small cheap deposit, and don’t want to provide screening
And Then they like to say our screening is waaay too much!! Smh
Ty for this post. SCREENING IS MANDATORY.

Period.

I've noticed that for some reason men are having major difficulties with providing screening information. If you were apart of the hobby prior to the seizure, then you should know better. Period. Too many men are too hot to trot, and are flowing in from BP unfortunately. You should never see a provider without providing her some form of verification. I personally don't care how BP was run. We all want to safely enjoy ourselves. Don't contact providers with no intention of verifying yourself. It's a literal unsafe, highly questionable waste of time. While some ladies may be very hard up for cash, not all of us are willing to be persecuted over a potential meeting. I've been getting an influx of messages from unserious time wasters. Step it up guys. Learn how screening works, and stop being scary. We need to ensure our safety too. 🙄
Originally Posted by Amina Aston
Amina, with all do respect I think it’s a 2 way street. It’s possible that guys fear providing confidential information for screening to a stranger. What if the provider uses that information for extortion or blackmail if business later gets slow or “hard up for cash “ ? Or how about paying a deposit upfront with modern day technology such as cash app, Apple Pay or PayPal just to later find out she ghosted you? These are risks that some men think about no matter if you are a highly reputable provider or new. Never underestimate ppl intentions. So how do you reach a common ground with this mindset?
Common ground is simple. If guys don't feel comfortable with a lady's screening method, find another lady or get p411. If Guys refuse to provide what you ask, don't haggle over it, just blook them and move on to the next. It's just like every other human interaction. No matter who you are, don't compromise yourself beyond your set limits.
^^^ is a fucking hot Avatar picture.
^^^ is a fucking hot Avatar picture. Originally Posted by Mythos
Thank you.
Amina, with all do respect I think it’s a 2 way street. It’s possible that guys fear providing confidential information for screening to a stranger. What if the provider uses that information for extortion or blackmail if business later gets slow or “hard up for cash “ ? Or how about paying a deposit upfront with modern day technology such as cash app, Apple Pay or PayPal just to later find out she ghosted you? These are risks that some men think about no matter if you are a highly reputable provider or new. Never underestimate ppl intentions. So how do you reach a common ground with this mindset? Originally Posted by nascobar21
Dont Hobby Then. Its All A Risk. Providers also dont know who these men are and our also scared. We do what we deem necessary to ensure our safety.
I will never see a provider who wants personal info ever now combine that with the influx of complaining/whiny providers and I don't see many of them any more just going back to the good Ole mouthpiece good luck to all
Fucktards will always be fucktards. Its a fact of life.