You can hate me now. But I won't stop now..oh Houston..

• CD3
  • 12-15-2014, 10:10 PM
Space age pimpin.

You know the damn deal. Oh wait. No you don't. Bc you have to try to tarnish images in order to get em to fuck you and not a more interesting, clever, nympho, that is hot and knows her way around a cock....tisk tisk, if that was your intentions my arch nemesis who I shall expose...you only did the opposite. And now in the coming weeks I will show you how to "market pussy" even tho that shit sells itself some might need help. I wasn't planning on coming back to Houston anytime soon till now. And when I come...even you..foe...you will feel it in your pockets. Best AD YET SOON TO DEBUT.

AND TO THE OP. CANT TALK NOW?
-yawn-
I'm in for a dollar, I won't have to listen to a bunch of what I just read though will I? I'd rather wait till dorthy's thighmaster works some magic if that's the case.....
"You can hate me now. But I won't stop now..oh Houston.."

Thanks for the ok to hate to you. Hate is probably too strong a word. I'm in the "No one gives a shit about anything you have to say" camp. And don't stop. Somebody probably is interested.
  • CD3
  • 12-15-2014, 11:51 PM

Thanks for the ok to hate to you. Hate is probably too strong a word. I'm in the "No one gives a shit about anything you have to say" camp. And don't stop. Somebody probably is interested. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
Yea. Children are the only ones that go to camp so when you can do things as an adult then come at me.
  • CD3
  • 12-15-2014, 11:55 PM
And please..hate me...makes for better fucking. Which seems to me Some have forgotten that's the main objective here
  • CD3
  • 12-16-2014, 12:02 AM

Thanks for the ok to hate to you. Hate is probably too strong a word. I'm in the "No one gives a shit about anything you have to say" camp. And don't stop. Somebody probably is interested. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
Yea. Children are the only ones that go to camp so when you can do things as an adult then come at me.
Best threAd ever.
  • CD3
  • 12-16-2014, 12:23 AM
Ahhhh I know what this about. Nba policy. Shoulda known. Let me opt out of Houston then.i respect that. peace.
Ahhhh I know what this about. Nba policy. Shoulda known. Let me opt out of Houston then.i respect that. peace. Originally Posted by CD3
Sorry my big black cock chased you out of Houston.
Ahhhh I know what this about. Nba policy. Shoulda known. Let me opt out of Houston then.i respect that. peace. Originally Posted by CD3
you sound like my wife during menopause, after a decade she was nicer, and her facial hair was softer
  • Trey
  • 12-16-2014, 12:30 AM
What the hell is this lady talking about? She's fucking for a buck and hates some chick in Houston is about all I got out of her posts.
  • CD3
  • 12-16-2014, 12:34 AM
Sorry my big black cock chased you out of Houston. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
>hands a tissue< get over it. My pussy my choice. If you were any kind of man you would know that pussy is pussy and wouldn't give a fuck if one more came to your town and didn't fuck your big black dick because you shld have plenty to choose from. So your a hypocrite. And you'll never hurt my feelings because hypocrites are just sad
What the hell is this lady talking about? She's fucking for a buck and hates some chick in Houston is about all I got out of her posts. Originally Posted by Trey
read her showcase rules.......LOL...
Ouch. That hurt.