POTUS tells Drumpf to quit whining like a BITCH!

Ooooh! Everything's rigged. The media's rigging it. "International bankers" are rigging it (code word - JEWS!). Everybody's out to steal the election from poor Drumpf!

Poor Donald, the #WhinyLittleBitch!

What a TWAT!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/19/us...tion.html?_r=0

Obama Tells Trump: Stop ‘Whining’ and Trying to Discredit the Election
By MARK LANDLEROCT. 18, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeF0XBiLFLg

WASHINGTON — President Obama said Tuesday that Donald J. Trump should “stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes.”

Speaking at a Rose Garden news conference with Matteo Renzi, the Italian prime minister, Mr. Obama also called it “unprecedented” for any presidential candidate to “discredit the elections” before any votes were even cast, as Mr. Trump has done repeatedly in recent days.

“One of the great things about America’s democracy is we have a vigorous, sometimes bitter political contest, and when it’s done, historically, regardless of party, the person who loses the election congratulates the winner, reaffirms our democracy and we move forward,” Mr. Obama said.

Speaking of the tradition of a peaceful transfer of power after presidential elections, Mr. Obama said, “That’s how democracy survives.”

“I have never seen in my lifetime or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place,” Mr. Obama said. “It’s unprecedented. It happens to be based on no facts.”
Ooooh! Everything's rigged. The media's rigging it. "International bankers" are rigging it (code word - JEWS!). Everybody's out to steal the election from poor Drumpf!

What a TWAT!

WASHINGTON — President Obama said Tuesday that Donald J. Trump should “stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes.”

Speaking at a Rose Garden news conference with Matteo Renzi, the Italian prime minister, Mr. Obama also called it “unprecedented” for any presidential candidate to “discredit the elections” before any votes were even cast, as Mr. Trump has done repeatedly in recent days.

“One of the great things about America’s democracy is we have a vigorous, sometimes bitter political contest, and when it’s done, historically, regardless of party, the person who loses the election congratulates the winner, reaffirms our democracy and we move forward,” Mr. Obama said.

Speaking of the tradition of a peaceful transfer of power after presidential elections, Mr. Obama said, “That’s how democracy survives.”

“I have never seen in my lifetime or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place,” Mr. Obama said. “It’s unprecedented. It happens to be based on no facts.”
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It would be your hildebeest who is raising the rabble against the Wall Street bankers and financiers (code words for "Jews"), you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
  • DSK
  • 10-18-2016, 04:22 PM

What a TWAT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeF0XBiLFLg

“I have never seen in my lifetime or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place,” Mr. Obama said. “It’s unprecedented. It happens to be based on no facts.” Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck Obama and what he wants!!
Looks like Bill O'Reily echoed Obama's remarks:https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-orei...151341514.html
On Monday’s “Late Show with Stephen Colbert,” O’Reilly said the Republican presidential candidate should quit “whining” at the debate and instead focus on a few issues that matter to him. The third and final presidential debate between Trump and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is set to take place Wednesday night at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas.

Stop whining. Stop that and say, ‘Look, I got three things I want to say to you tonight: bang, bang, bang,” O’Reilly told Colbert.

“It’s rigged, it’s rigged, it’s rigged,” the late-night host replied.

“That’s whining,” O’Reilly said. “He should have a little buzzer that whenever he whines — baaa!”

Obama's response just gives credence to the claims of election rigging.
I thinck he is getting a little bit nervous with all the information coming out proving he lied to the American people.
He is in fact in jeopardy of criminal charges.
BO has done nothing but blame something else for the past 8 years.
Obama's response just gives credence to the claims of election rigging.
I thinck he is getting a little bit nervous with all the information coming out proving he lied to the American people.
He is in fact in jeopardy of criminal charges. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He's guilty, but it will never happen. I bet his alias was Deepthroat.
#WhinyLittleBitch

#LimpdickLardass
  • CCI
  • 10-18-2016, 06:47 PM
BO has done nothing but blame something else for the past 8 years. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

would you want to be in his shoe to later find out IRAQ and AFGAN was a HOLLYWOOD show that cause TRILLIONS?
Read the Wikileaks releases. Watch the Project Veritas videos. Pull your fucking heads out of your asses.
Read the Wikileaks releases. Watch the Project Veritas videos. Pull your fucking heads out of your asses. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
For a lyin liberal to pull their heads from their asses would mean they would be leaving their " comfort zone " !!! That's why assup, EKIM, Lubed Wide Ass, Manassmuncher and suckclown all practice their own version of proctological " self exams " !!!!
The whiner in chief should take his own advice. He's done nothing else for 8+ years. Just mention FOX News around him and...

Watch him whine like a little bitch.
Hillary's been desperate for quite some time. She only attracts a few hundred to her rallies. She's outspent Donald and has actually little to show for it. If it weren't for the media overlooking her scandals while printing half-baked stories that are quickly shown to be false it's no wonder Trumps campaign seems to be struggling.
Saying she'll put Bill put in charge of getting the economy going again when he really had nothing to do with the first one except getting blowjobs in the Oval Office, or calling on 'Crazy' Al gore, or getting Bernie Sanders to help her with her campaign, now she has Obama asking that Trump step aside when just days earlier they were hoping that the Donald would be the nominee.
Really now!
Obama has been whining since he became president

either about bush or congress or fox news

he's the world's biggest baby
Obama and his wife both are unethical for getting involved in these campaigns. They should take a neutral stance and not even make any comments about either candidate whether it be good or bad.

Jim