CNN TRUMP LEADS BY 50%

Hey Cafuckeight everyone is aware of your M.O you post a bogus title to try to get people to click on your link- are you that desperate for attention? No wonder why your threads have very few views- I didn't bother to click on the link
let them have a little fun Luke; pretty soon these bastards will be crying once Hillary is sworn in.
let them have a little fun Luke; pretty soon these bastards will be crying once Hillary is sworn in. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Good advice
let them have a little fun Luke; pretty soon these bastards will be crying once Hillary is sworn in. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Eventually you will too. But right now you're too stupid understand your fate, lol.

Jim
Hey Cafuckeight everyone is aware of your M.O you post a bogus title to try to get people to click on your link- are you that desperate for attention? No wonder why your threads have very few views- I didn't bother to click on the link Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
But you clicked on the thread you dumb fuck.
Lol, I know the Libs always cry fowl after they step into the trap. And they keep on doing it, Just like voting for Hillary. This time things will change for the better. Right? Luke Warm and Sissy cumdumster.
It's gunna be YUUUGGGE!
Hey Cafuckeight everyone is aware of your M.O you post a bogus title to try to get people to click on your link- are you that desperate for attention? No wonder why your threads have very few views- I didn't bother to click on the link Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I will explain it to you in simple terms. CNN asked 21 undecided voters who they would vote for after the debate. 10 Trump 5 Hitler and 6 undecided. I am sure there is someone in your home that can translate.
I will explain it to you in simple terms. CNN asked 21 undecided voters who they would vote for after the debate. 10 Trump 5 Hitler and 6 undecided. I am sure there is someone in your home that can translate. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Wow 21 voter sample that's really scientific
Wow 21 voter sample that's really scientific Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Dead People Registering? Examples of Voter Fraud in Key Swing States

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/2...d-swing-states

aahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaa dicknose
Dead People Registering? Examples of Voter Fraud in Key Swing States

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/2...d-swing-states

aahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaa dicknose Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So every last one of the "dead" registers are DEMS? Do I really want to talk about the republican fraud? Besides it's been documented many times over that the amount of voter fraud in any election is the same as pissing in the sea- i.e- no effect on the outcome whatsoever.
So every last one of the "dead" registers are DEMS? Do I really want to talk about the republican fraud? Besides it's been documented many times over that the amount of voter fraud in any election is the same as pissing in the sea- i.e- no effect on the outcome whatsoever. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So all of us good guys can piss on you? Probably wouldn't change you either.
So every last one of the "dead" registers are DEMS? Do I really want to talk about the republican fraud? Besides it's been documented many times over that the amount of voter fraud in any election is the same as pissing in the sea- i.e- no effect on the outcome whatsoever. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Clay county, MO: wrong man in office (see Rizzo)
San Diego, CA: wrong woman in office (see Loretta Sanchez)

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Besides it's been documented many times over that the amount of voter fraud in any election is the same as pissing in the sea- i.e- no effect on the outcome whatsoever. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Bullshit. They only check for fraud if the outcome is close or contested, you dipshit. Otherwise nobody even tries to document the amount of fraud. And even when they check, they don't catch all of it. How do we know that? Because Obama's INS won't cooperate with state and local election officials and release its database of non-citizens to cross-check against the voting rolls.

Why do you make such obviously false, sweeping and moronic generalizations, LubedAss? Just another spoon-fed DNC talking point?

Here is an interview with an expert (Hans von Spakovsky) who has been studying the problem for years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jNqrNoOiSg&feature=youtu.be
you're wrong.

the effect of voter fraud comes into play in very close races, between 1 to 5000 votes. its more effective if its under 500 votes.