I'm waiting

I'm waiting. Everyone knows it won't be that ll cocksucker or that i b a piece of shit. Who will be the first to man up and say what the fuck is going on here. Who has the balls to publicly question what could be one of the pivotal events in our history?
Who will be the first to crawl under their rock with the commie battle cry of "fale news!"?
Are you impaired or ...

..... did you have a shrapnel wound too?
I'm waiting. Everyone knows it won't be that ll cocksucker or that i b a piece of shit. Who will be the first to man up and say what the fuck is going on here. Who has the balls to publicly question what could be one of the pivotal events in our history?
Who will be the first to crawl under their rock with the commie battle cry of "fale news!"?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Damn that is some bender Cockmuncher...lasting until 7 am!
What a dumb fuck.
Keep waiting.

These fuckers will be squealing Heil Trump long after he's fled to Russia and Deer In the Headlights Pence has been brought down.

I wonder how many of them continued to call Obama a Kenyan after Twitler's birthed ruse was exposed for the fantastic lie it was?

You think these same cement heads will open their eyes and acknowledge what a fucking mess their coup created?

Naw... they'll insult you, call people names and wish they die.
What a dumb fuck. Originally Posted by bambino
Speaking of which .... you know that 400 pound mystery man in his bed who is bringing down the Turd Reich?

How YINZ doin?
AssWipe ... vvvvvvv

The Spam Man!
I wonder how many of them continued to call Obama a Kenyan.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Perhaps not a Kenyan.....but certainly a closet muzzie sympathizer....
Y'see...
Damn that is some bender Cockmuncher...lasting until 7 am! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yah, mebbe he could " expound " on what " fale news " is !
i b a piece of shit Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Yes, you are, masterdickmuncher! Yes, you are!
  • DSK
  • 02-15-2017, 07:55 PM
I don't deny what is going on. Trump and Putin have conspired to create a crises so The Donald can declare Martial Law in America and Putin can continue as dictator in Russia.

As long as they pursue an extreme right wing agenda I'm not going to go to jail to oppose them, nor will I take up arms against my beloved country, like you liberals seem to want to do.
I don't deny what is going on. Trump and Putin have conspired to create a crises so The Donald can declare Martial Law in America and Putin can continue as dictator in Russia.

As long as they pursue an extreme right wing agenda I'm not going to go to jail to oppose them, nor will I take up arms against my beloved country, like you liberals seem to want to do. Originally Posted by DSK

and yet you'd have us believe you're some kind of 2 bit American Patriot? Negro please. You're a psychotic 2 faced fraud if I've ever seen one.

and ohh you can leave your Obama is not an American hypocrisy at the door. This statement of yours along with your support of Putin and Trump to a lesser degree is all we need to know. uhhh you can drop the Liberals are not American act right about........NOW!!!
download (6).jpg