Where is the outrage (curiosity, attention, concern)

Our former first lady (according to some) is no longer living with her husband. We heard from the midget minded libtards on this site about Melania staying in NYC with her son Barron but Barack has fled the entire country without his wife. According to sources, Barack is putting together a shadow government to fight Trump. How can the left stand this considering how much they made of Melania?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/barack-ob...061430706.html
SNICK!

Melania is a HDH who doesn't have to sleep with Twitler anymore. So she doesn't. But unnamed Whitey House sources have said she's being deported by her so-called husband, retroactive to the last BBBJ she gave him.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/02/24/...gration-rules/

According to sources, you're a fucking alky, JDrunk.
SNICK!

Melania is a HDH who doesn't have to sleep with Twitler anymore. So she doesn't. But unnamed Whitey House sources have said she's being deported by her so-called husband, retroactive to the last BBBJ she gave him.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/02/24/...gration-rules/

According to sources, you're a fucking alky, JDrunk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
a new low .. even for you ...

hollywoodlife.com is your source?? bahhahaaaa

tell us again Mamboolah .. what 3rd world nation did you import your ex-wife from??

north korean bbq anyone?

bahahhaha
Actually he makes my point, we have had cover stories about Melania not going to live in the White House, We have had the alt left news readers going gaga over this first time thing (actually Bess Truman didn't live in the White House either but why spoil a good narrative). So where is the same amount of attention for Michelle especially after moving Valerie into the new house?
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 08:14 AM
Actually he makes my point, we have had cover stories about Melania not going to live in the White House, We have had the alt left news readers going gaga over this first time thing (actually Bess Truman didn't live in the White House either but why spoil a good narrative). So where is the same amount of attention for Michelle especially after moving Valerie into the new house? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You do realize that Obama is no longer President.

http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/02/val...ove-in-obamas/

Also you realize that the source Jarret is moving in with Obama is akin to eccie. In other words dipshit it is not true.
You do realize that Obama is no longer President.. Originally Posted by WTF
Please tell Obama that.
What does the OP have to do with whether or not Obama is president or not?
Originally Posted by WTF
And even better news......Hillary is NOT President
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2017, 07:01 AM
What does the OP have to do with whether or not Obama is president or not? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You silly gullible mutherfucker. Valarie did not move in with Obama.

Although the Daily Mail‘s article cited nothing more than an unverifiable “source” for all that it reported, numerous new outlets including the Daily Caller, Fox News, Newsmax, and Hollywood Life picked up the story, citing in turn only the tabloid.
The report played heavily on suspicions propagated by conspiracy theory web sites such as InfoWars that Barack Obama is directing an “army” of protesters from his home (a “shadow White House” located in the Kaloroma neighborhood of Washington, D.C.), dispatching minions to crowd demonstrations and town hall meetings ever since President Trump took office.
Kevin Lewis, Barack Obama’s post-presidency spokesman, called the story “absurd” and devoid of facts, stating to us that Jarrett was neither moving in with the Obamas nor launching a political movement intended to oust President Trump from office.

Although the Daily Mail‘s article cited nothing more than an unverifiable “source” for all that it reported, numerous new outlets including the Daily Caller, Fox News, Newsmax, and Hollywood Life picked up the story, citing in turn only the tabloid.
The report played heavily on suspicions propagated by conspiracy theory web sites such as InfoWars that Barack Obama is directing an “army” of protesters from his home (a “shadow White House” located in the Kaloroma neighborhood of Washington, D.C.), dispatching minions to crowd demonstrations and town hall meetings ever since President Trump took office.
Kevin Lewis, Barack Obama’s post-presidency spokesman, called the story “absurd” and devoid of facts, stating to us that Jarrett was neither moving in with the Obamas nor launching a political movement intended to oust President Trump from office. Originally Posted by WTF

"nothing more than an unverifiable 'source'” sounds like the Daily Mail is using the same sources as the New York Times, CNN, NBC, etc.
Please tell Obama that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Preposterous, Whinybitch.

What has Obama done as former President that would elicit such a snarky comment?

Other than the unnamed things that Twitler accused him of doing or not doing, depends on what a commentator says on the one TV show that rules our nation?

Are you that FUCKING stupid?
Actually ally, IBIdiot, those trash sites are using the New York Times as their source.

And Twitler is using their commentaries based on the "unverifiable"stories to make policy.

What's frustrating is that everybody sees him do this. EVerybody knows what he's doing. And you fucking idiots are good with it.

The death of Democracy is on your dirty hands.
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2017, 08:32 AM
"nothing more than an unverifiable 'source'” sounds like the Daily Mail is using the same sources as the New York Times, CNN, NBC, etc. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Please tell me you are not stupid enough to think Valarie is moving in with Obama to start a shadow government...I know JD is.
Originally Posted by WTF
You were banned for a year so you missed lot of news. We didn't.

Although the Daily Mail‘s article cited nothing more than an unverifiable “source” for all that it reported, numerous new outlets including the Daily Caller, Fox News, Newsmax, and ...
Kevin Lewis, Barack Obama’s post-presidency spokesman, called the story “absurd” and devoid of facts, stating to us that Jarrett was neither moving in with the Obamas nor launching a political movement intended to oust President Trump from office. Originally Posted by WTF
Thanks for pointing out "Fake News."

Please tell me you are not stupid enough to think Valarie is moving in with Obama to start a shadow government...I know JD is. Originally Posted by WTF
Then why does Obama have a "post presidency spokesman?" I'm not saying it will be effective but the left was in love with this idea for a few weeks. It was more of a "Shadow presidency" than a "Shadow government."
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2017, 12:01 PM
You were banned for a year so you missed lot of news. We didn't.

Thanks for pointing out "Fake News."

Then why does Obama have a "post presidency spokesman?" I'm not saying it will be effective but the left was in love with this idea for a few weeks. It was more of a "Shadow presidency" than a "Shadow government." Originally Posted by gnadfly

So you think Obama is plotting to overthrow Trump and that is why Valarie Jarrett did not move int his house

Oh and i do not get my news from this forum.. i get right wing looney conspiracy theorist from this fucked up forum.