Our DoucheBag President Defunds Meals On Wheels, What A Jerk! Tax breaks For The Rich Though!

This Is just another example of why Republicans suck ass! Trump embarrasses our country daily and defunding Meals On Wheels is a new low!
  • DSK
  • 03-16-2017, 03:44 PM
2 Thessalonians 3:10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."
I saw in the washington post today that Trumps budget was going to be hard on the poor and benefited the rich (like they haven't gotten richer under Obama), They've run the same article on every republican since Nixon,..And the WP ran another story about immigrants (they can;t bring themselves to say Illegal) were giving up their food stamps because they were afraid of Trump coming to get them. They run that story and then quote themselves saying all the information is anecdotal that they didn't talk to a single immigrant....hilarious.
This Is just another example of why Republicans suck ass! Trump embarrasses our country daily and defunding Meals On Wheels is a new low! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
So much anger..
Link? Or did your Meals On Wheels guy tell you himself?
2 Thessalonians 3:10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat." Originally Posted by DSK
Hey dickhead when your parents are old and disabled and need food because they can't physically even cook, make sure you tell them to go out and get a job if they want to eat. What a moron you are!
Hey dickhead when your parents are old and disabled and need food because they can't physically even cook, make sure you tell them to go out and get a job if they want to eat. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You want the gubmint to take care of your parents for free because you're too lazy, irresponsible and uncaring to do it yourself.

When parents get old and disabled, they need a lot more than a brown bag with a baloney sandwich left on their doorstep. You're so filled with hate that you can't even feel enough compassion or decency to help your own family. So sad!
Hey dickhead when your parents are old and disabled and need food because they can't physically even cook, make sure you tell them to go out and get a job if they want to eat. What a moron you are! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
SpamminShit, you're the last person in this forum who ought to be calling anyone a moron. Are you completely incapable of embarrassment or shame?
Dr Stupid strikes again. With his usual twaddle
Dr Stupid strikes again. With his usual twaddle Originally Posted by bambino
Is he a twaddletwat or a twiddletwat? Or both?
Is he a twaddletwat or a twiddletwat? Or both? Originally Posted by lustylad
Both
Is he a twaddletwat or a twiddletwat? Or both? Originally Posted by lustylad
Is twat the past tense of tweet?
2 Thessalonians 3:10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat." Originally Posted by DSK
Wrong application cock lover
Matthew 7:20-23New International Version (NIV)

20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

False Disciples like you and other Trump supporters....

Matt 7:21-23

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Matthew 7:20-23New International Version (NIV)

20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

False Disciples like you and other Trump supporters....

Matt 7:21-23

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You better get a note to Hillary
images (22).jpg