Finally we have an administration with some chutzpah

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tillerson...-politics.html

Let them know, the next time they want to threaten their neighbors like they do their own people, there will be hell to pay. Kind of looking like maybe China just doesn't want an influx of refugees. Like Trump said, their not stupid.

Luving Sexxy Rexxy
Go fuck yourself you 50 year old cUNT- China doesn't want old ass whores either-
Go fuck yourself you 50 year old cUNT- China doesn't want old ass whores either- Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Just like a Liberal, never say anything of substance, just attack. LOL Thats all ya got baby.
Go fuck yourself you 50 year old cUNT- China doesn't want old ass whores either- Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
And NOBODY wants a repulsively obese, misogynistic 60-year-old lib-retarded cocksucker like you, who suffers from trump derangement syndrome and lies contemptibly and pathologically about his faux military service on a hooker board!

The entire world would be happier if you were dumped on an uninhabited island in a remote speck of the Indian Ocean, you worthless and disgusting maggot!
You're a real class act

Why don't you attack an all-you-can-eat buffet joint or a large dessert cart instead of anonymously attacking a woman?
You're a real class act

Why don't you attack an all-you-can-eat buffet joint or a large dessert cart instead of anonymously attacking a woman? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Because he's a creepy, cowardly misogynist. And the all-you-can-eat AARP early bird buffet special doesn't start until 4pm.
Hey LubedAss! What do you think US policy should be in the South China Sea? And why do you think odumbo allowed China to militarize it in the first place?

C'mon man, give us the benefit of your extensive military experience and perspective!
You're a real class act

Why don't you attack an all-you-can-eat buffet joint or a large dessert cart instead of anonymously attacking a woman? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
The only thing fat-ass-lube knows how to attack is fat cock when he backs up to a gloryhole with his cheeks spread wide
I'd fuck her in a heart beat! or as they used to say, "I wouldn't kick her out of bed unless she wanted to fuck on the floor"

LOL! Still the lying, stolen valor, obese, bedridden lying cocksucker, eh, Lubed Wideass? You wish you had the class and appeal Cherie has, but you'll never.. come beat me up, if you can walk.

LOL! Still the lying, stolen valor, obese, bedridden lying cocksucker, eh, Lubed Wideass? You wish you had the class and appeal Cherie has, but you'll never.. come beat me up, if you can walk.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
well lookee here- you finally crawled from under a rock to post you senile POS. My offer is still on- pick a MOD of your choice, I will be glad to send my DD-214 and once I send it you delete your account cocksucker.
Fake news and phony docs. That's all you got, fat boy.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 02:43 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tillerson...-politics.html

Let them know, the next time they want to threaten their neighbors like they do their own people, there will be hell to pay. Kind of looking like maybe China just doesn't want an influx of refugees. Like Trump said, their not stupid.

Luving Sexxy Rexxy Originally Posted by Cherie
The last preemptive war was Iraq how did that turn out?

Jesus you fuckers have moved back in time....to 2003. ChickenHawks are fly all over again!
Fake news and phony docs. That's all you got, fat boy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The fat remarks don't bother me- I have admitted more times than you can shake a stick at that I am overweight. Tell me something I don't know- I look in the mirror every day I see that am fat- so fucking what- but now here's a question for you - since you like to call me FAT, I assume you have a perfect body- full of muscles and ladies just drool over your body?

Post a pic of your great body- you old POS, you are probably over weight just like me you sack of shit. Stop trying to use me as a scapegoat because you are no fucking heartthrob you old wrinkled worthless POS. let's see your body- dying to see how a wash board abs looks on a self admitted old fart like yourself- fuck you Old guy.
.... fuck you Old guy. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Why are you so disrespectful to other people?