0.9% GDP & 235,000 JOBS #'S WHO OWNS IT OBAMA OR TRUMP?

So who owns the pathetic 0.9% GDP & the the 235,000 job #'s?

One way or the other, this does not get split.

Weigh in.
Gets split like your ass you fucking racist?

Of course the answer is more complicated than the 140 characters you live your racist life by.

Your little "whose is it" survey is perfect for the under educated who can only see black and white. Many, like you, hate the black part of your survey so their choice is easy to predict.

Racist douche-bag.

So who owns the pathetic 0.9% GDP & the the 235,000 job #'s?

One way or the other, this does not get split.

Weigh in. Originally Posted by canuckeight
depends on who is doing the splitting

main stream news media? give ya one guess
Trump wins this one by default since Odumbmonkey never owned anything .....
Gets split like your ass you fucking racist?

Of course the answer is more complicated than the 140 characters you live your racist life by.

Your little "whose is it" survey is perfect for the under educated who can only see black and white. Many, like you, hate the black part of your survey so their choice is easy to predict.

Racist douche-bag. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You may come back and weigh in when you sober up.
You may come back and weigh in when you sober up. Originally Posted by canuckeight
this idiot(masterdickmuncher) has a major meltdown every time he posts a comment
If they are faked they get split, if they are true - Trump.
depends on who is doing the splitting

main stream news media? give ya one guess Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It depends on who is splitting the racist bitch's ass? Maybe to you it does. Point is that she spreads them for anyone.
Man, mule, you name it

The irony of it is that a mule does it because can-and-does-eat it invites him to (mules are sterile). Not for a need to.

You may come back and weigh in when you sober up. Originally Posted by canuckeight
That's mighty "white" of you for a racist.

You never have any statement defending your earlier stupid statements and your comebacks always involve drinking. And are always less than 140 characters.

When you're knocked back on your heels, you go with what you know.

So back to your earlier stupid "either or" statement.

I weighed in. I said you were stupid and your question was too complicated for a 140 character yes or no answer.

What part don't you understand?

Spreading them wider works for your gratification. No one else's.

this idiot(masterdickmuncher) has a major meltdown every time he posts a comment Originally Posted by gary5912
Another person with nothing to say about the posts, just the poster.

Thank you for taking the time to say something stupid and pointless about me. It warms my heart

You can go now.
It depends on who is splitting the racist bitch's ass? Maybe to you it does. Point is that she spreads them for anyone.
Man, mule, you name it

The irony of it is that a mule does it because can-and-does-eat it invites him to (mules are sterile). Not for a need to.

That's mighty "white" of you for a racist.

You never have any statement defending your earlier stupid statements and your comebacks always involve drinking. And are always less than 140 characters.

When you're knocked back on your heels, you go with what you know.

So back to your earlier stupid "either or" statement.

I weighed in. I said you were stupid and your question was too complicated for a 140 character yes or no answer.

What part don't you understand?

Spreading them wider works for your gratification. No one else's.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Why don't you go start a "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE" thread. BOOZER.
I have a better question to the OP- over the years when the Obama administration posted great jobs many of you in here and even Trump days the numbers are fake and altered - well the same organization that posted jobs report under Obama post them under Trump - so when Trump gets good numbers why should we believe they are legit?