Sketchy, sketchy!

832-***-*301

I had seen this gentleman a few times over the years. The first couple of times there were no issues. The last time I saw him he attempted to give the donation through an app. When I told him I still hadn't gotten alerts from the app stating that the donation went through, he insisted that it was faulty on my end. So I told him that there wasn't much we could do until the donation went through. So then he looked through his wallet and magically found the correct donation. This was about a month ago, which is the last time I saw him. So about that raid that recently happened that netted 103, he was one of them and I know this because I saw his picture. Well he contacts me today asking if I'm available and due to me having a new phone I have none of my contacts saved nor any of my message threads. So I told him I would not be seeing him and did not know why he was contacting me. Then, I questioned: did he not just get busted? And he replied with LOL yeah but I didn't have money in my hand so I got out of that. Then another reply was but I made the news though. I told him that wasn't s*** to be bragging about and then he proceeded to ask to see me still... this guy is very sneaky and very sketchy and I would not feel comfortable seeing him after him shorting me and especially after he's been busted. So ladies if you would like his info you can message me. He says he doesn't have a profile here and that he's on p411. The name he gave me was obviously a fake- because his real name is just below his mugshot...
I think your post would be better served in the ladies area and not here.
I know.. Oops on my part.. Was just trying to get it posted.. Thank you for pointing it out- ill post it in the correct forum.
I think the mods can move it.
Oops on my part.. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Lady's lounge lizard slithers again.

Interesting....does knowing someone was busted automatically send warning bells off if they want to see you again? This is a general question; not necessarily just directed at the OP.
if he was busted at 103 it means he likes fat ugly old women, that is sketchy right there
if he was busted at 103 it means he likes fat ugly old women, that is sketchy right there Originally Posted by spear89
You're such a sweetheart.