Saying Goodbye and Going UTR

So, due to life and work, I must go UTR in Houston. I will be in Houston till towards end of a March then only back in town one week a month till further notice.
I strongly advise you to get screened and everything now. I will be raising rates in a week. I will keep my website and P411 for Houston.
I love this city and am very thankful to everyone I have crossed paths with. I will be mostly in Dalas, so if up there, cum say hi.
I am just going to enjoy the month I have left and go out with a bang. So let’s do this Houston.

Alexis
^^^I know we had an issue but over sorry to see ya go but have fun and be careful in the BID D

Cendell M
I hope everything works out for you. Be safe in Dallas, your Pic is beautiful
All the best to you, Alexis!

I got to hook up with you
Very pretty picture. I hope all works out well for you.
Best of luck to you, Alexis! You gotta do what you gotta do.
Best of luck babe
Ciao

Work tells me what to do. I just say yes and go
You will be missed. You are kind of my hometown gal. I've seen you more than I have any other provider. Good luck. Also, I agree, that is a beautiful picture if you.
Over/under?

Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Good luck.

Over/under? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Doesn't fit the criteria-- she didn't use the R word. She flat out said she'd still be available once a month, just on a more limited basis. Can't start pulling the bets unless the R word comes out.
Doesn't starting a threAD like this - including a face pic - kinda defeat the purpose of going UTR?
Attached Images File Type: jpg AlexisMoore.jpg (47.2 KB, 788 views)