Fantasy Island! What the foook!

Two foks got killed at fantasy Island on Westheimer. No I don't know how to foooking give a link. Google it. But seriously afta hours spots are foooking problematic. Like after 3 a person should be at the crib jacking off and skeetin in the air, ya know make it rain, if ya ain't had no pus success. I don even buy pus afta 8 pm most time, unless it's civ pus in the back of a ca or in a strip club. Jus me. You'll be sauce out here in these striits.
Two foks got killed at fantasy Island on Westheimer. No I don't know how to foooking give a link. Google it. Originally Posted by shinepro
2 men shot to death at west Houston strip club, police say

It happened in February 2017.
Never been, just had a chick from the ship tell me to meet her there, and then meet a waitress who quit because of the drug dealers
Wrong spot modos. Ill get bak with the spot.my bad.... please close this thread.
Shiny foooked up; now he wants the mods to bail him out.
. . . please close this thread. Originally Posted by shinepro
How 'bout you just stop starting stupid threads you MUUUU THUU . . . . Shit! I almost cursed.

I can't try to read anymore of his threads. Even I have my limits. T Dub, I leave the replies to his stupidity to you.

I'm DONE!

Shiny foooked up; now he wants the mods to bail him out. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I'll save you the time. Yeah I know he's gay. (Shine or Neil Patrick Harris? Ok, sorry. Last one.)
Yo SP, do yourself a favor and take a remedial English class Bro.
Ecco, my patna, I'm an invaluable contribo to Ec land sir. Valuable. Ecci. I am a wealth of knowledge. I hangout every day and foook with hoes everyday. You'll would be wise to make nicee WID shine and get this blazing utr intros. I have them coming out my nuts.
My favorite Neil Patrick Harris quote. From the Gazillionaire in Vegas:

Doogie Howser - King of the Gays!!!

ha

Go see the show - totally worth it.

Back OT - Shine, you come across as illiterate. Please just type in english. In complete sentences. Not phonetically.

The "red squiggly lines" under the words mean it may not be right. Take the advice.

Thanks,

Everyone
Two foks got killed at fantasy Island on Westheimer. No I don't know how to foooking give a link. Google it. But seriously afta hours spots are foooking problematic. Like after 3 a person should be at the crib jacking off and skeetin in the air, ya know make it rain, if ya ain't had no pus success. I don even buy pus afta 8 pm most time, unless it's civ pus in the back of a ca or in a strip club. Jus me. You'll be sauce out here in these striits. Originally Posted by shinepro
^ oh boy....looks like we got a scurred OG on our hands. don't worry you got a crew thick of homies right?

So my message to you is:

I tried. I really tried my brother. I have a big heart. But . . . who cares what you know if you only show how dumb you are. Some believe you are an idiot. I don't. You just have no style. No style points for you.

I am a wealth of knowledge. Originally Posted by shinepro
See. Now you just sound like Wakeup. That was simple. Concise. And comprehensive. Bullshit, but easy to read and understand. I'm here for you. So is Google. Now go out and find your approach.

There is someone on here who plays up the "hick" with posts in the stupid Southern slang. I don't care to look for the fucktard. But at least he is funny. You offer nothing but shit. I don't like shit. If you don't start shit, you won't get shit.

Wealth of knowledge? The only thing that would make your posts worth interpreting is the last one when you tell us you have a Doctorate in Scatology. And then start posting in scat. Do you know what that is?

In vocal jazz, scat singing is vocal improvisation with wordless vocables, nonsense syllables or without words at all. In scat singing, the singer improvises melodies and rhythms using the voice as an instrument rather than a speaking medium.

But no! All you offer is shit. So, last time . . . how's yo' momma?

I tried. I really tried my brother. I have a big heart. But . . . who cares what you know if you only show how dumb you are. Some believe you are an idiot. I don't. You just have no style. No style points for you.

See. Now you just sound like Wakeup. That was simple. Concise. And comprehensive. Bullshit, but easy to read and understand. I'm here for you. So is Google. Now go out and find your approach.

There is someone on here who plays up the "hick" with posts in the stupid Southern slang. I don't care to look for the fucktard. But at least he is funny. You offer nothing but shit. I don't like shit. If you don't start shit, you won't get shit.

Wealth of knowledge? The only thing that would make your posts worth interpreting is the last one when you tell us you have a Doctorate in Scatology. And then start posting in scat. Do you know what that is?

In vocal jazz, scat singing is vocal improvisation with wordless vocables, nonsense syllables or without words at all. In scat singing, the singer improvises melodies and rhythms using the voice as an instrument rather than a speaking medium.

But no! All you offer is shit. So, last time . . . how's yo' momma?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Ecco, not good, breaks my heart. Been foooking more than usual and drinking just to handle the pain of seeing that person who gave you life give up. I hustle, an entrepreneur, so I take her to the pool to work out. Sometimes it works. Most times it doesn't. Very depressing, but hey life has an expiration date on it. My mom's is one of a kind. Great mom. God bless us all no one is leaving alive. Thanks.
There is only one Wakeup...blessings should be counted...
Ecco, . . . I take her to the pool to work out. Sometimes it works. Most times it doesn't. Very depressing, but hey life has an expiration date on it. My mom's is one of a kind. Great mom. God bless us all . . . . Thanks. Originally Posted by shinepro
There is only one Wakeup...blessings should be counted... Originally Posted by Wakeup
And yet, you both sound the same. Separated at birth?

And only one Shine. The world would be blessed with more....