Stuck on Lipstick

Time for something more light hearted.

Raise your hand (or other body part) if you like to see a lady with or without lipstick?

What can be hotter than hot pink glossy lips wrapped around your ... leaving a nice depth line on you??

So what colors do the boys want vs what the girls like?

For girls, do you coordinate with your style, or is this a whimsical thing depending on your mood? Do guys frequently request on way or another?

Lastly, who has experimented with off the wall colors, blues, purples, etc.

Don't get too serious!
*raising my hand*
I wear shades of pink and nudes, with & without gloss.
Either way I wipe it off before any debauchery

I've had a handful want to leave sporting pink lust.
I raise my hand to Sticky lipstick.

I love it when a women marks her territory and lipstick woukd be included. I like bright colors, red, orange, blue (when thst was popular), or shimmery.

I like it when the first contact with Mr. Winkey was with my thigh and leave imprint marks. Nothing is better than going into the bathroom and finding lipstick prints/smudges on and around after a memorable bj.
Nope...
I offer DISCREET play time.
Lipstick and perfume are the opposite of discreet IMO
[QUOTE=Fizley;1060567502]I raise my hand to Sticky lipstick.

I love it when a women marks her territory and lipstick woukd be included. I like bright colors, red, orange, blue (when thst was popular), or shimmery.

I like it when the first contact with Mr. Winkey was with my thigh and leave imprint marks. Nothing is better than going into the bathroom and finding lipstick prints/smudges on and around after a memorable bj.[/QUOTE
You must be single.
I had a really bad experience with someone that slyly applied lipstick after I had cleaned up and felt the need to mark my neck.