Gyno choice

Like my idol, Eric Stratton, better know as Otter, I thought it would be a dream to be a Beverly Hills gynecologist. I do wonder about one thing though. What criteria does a gyno use to choose that one personal pussy for himself.................
The one without stank and pus.
In an episode of the old Friends sit-com, one of the female characters is flirting unsuccessfully with a Gynecologist. She remarks that he is not responsive to her charms. He asks her what she does and she says she works at a coffee shop. Then he says something like, "After work, do you ever get to thinking you just can't stand to see another cup of coffee today?"
In an episode of the old Friends sit-com, one of the female characters is flirting unsuccessfully with a Gynecologist. She remarks that he is not responsive to her charms. He asks her what she does and she says she works at a coffee shop. Then he says something like, "After work, do you ever get to thinking you just can't stand to see another cup of coffee today?" Originally Posted by ICU 812
Never saw that but's a good one. I had a former love marry one and I could still figure it had to be something there because he was not what any one would consider a prize based on everyone else that she had associated with but there must have been something there. Never did ask her though if she started as a patient and then found another doctor..................
^^^^ maybe it was the size of his $$$$$
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ZxdLD9xeQ

I'd bet Jennifer Aniston has a very well-maintained snatch.
T?HA??TS the clip!

Bet he had soft hands though.
^^^^ maybe it was the size of his $$$$$ Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Hey my wallet was thicker than his, that I know, and I also have soft hands..............Lol........ ......
In an episode of the old Friends sit-com, one of the female characters is flirting unsuccessfully with a Gynecologist. She remarks that he is not responsive to her charms. He asks her what she does and she says she works at a coffee shop. Then he says something like, "After work, do you ever get to thinking you just can't stand to see another cup of coffee today?" Originally Posted by ICU 812
LMFAO. Best post ever!