URL / Website: http://fayetteville.skipthegames.com...p/910019897856
City: Rogers
State: Arkansas
Address: -
Activities: Convo, DATY, CBJ, Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Tall spinner with a gorgeous ass, wonderful smile, and mysterious eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn good review! Too bad she isn't in Little Rock, I would give her a try. Thanks for the info, Area!
Not a problem. Figured I would post a review of someone different to get us back on topic.
It should be mentioned that I sure appreciate you going outside the box and finding new talent!
Thanks Baconman. Its a tough job but someone has to do it. Lol
  • AgFox
  • 05-03-2019, 02:17 PM
Can’t beat that price!
Welcome back Ag!
  • Zebco
  • 05-04-2019, 09:56 AM
Well u get what u pay for. She's prob fine if u r satisfied with 2nd or 3rd string talent. But if I was in nwa I'd just save up for when premium providers come to town. But that's just me. You do u. Good review tho. Tells me what I need to know.
  • AgFox
  • 05-04-2019, 11:03 AM
Who might these premium providers be??? Asking for a friend
Well u get what u pay for. She's prob fine if u r satisfied with 2nd or 3rd string talent. But if I was in nwa I'd just save up for when premium providers come to town. But that's just me. You do u. Good review tho. Tells me what I need to know. Originally Posted by Zebco
Well, unfortunately, I do believe SOME people on here overpay for lackluster performance. Then they are satisfied with upcharge after upcharge after upcharge. Some of us look for quality that can still be found at reasonable rates.

Wonder why you saw fit to come into my review anyway?
Sounds like Z has a team of providers he could endorse
Sounds like Z has a team of providers he could endorse Originally Posted by Rockydoc
You mean to tell me he isn't openly endorsing a herd already?
In honor of the Derby, let’s call them a stable
In honor of the Derby, let’s call them a stable Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Let’s see the all the pics before we call it a stable instead of a herd. We’ve seen this lady (a hottie) but one doesn’t presuppose the rest.