State: New Mexico
Address: Near San Mateo & Menaul
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: FBSM +++
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Stands about 5', Nice B size breasts, little round butt, cute smile and a sexy demeanor
Recommendation: Yes
she sounds like fun. thx for the review

is it 2745 San Mateo NE?

also, the total (unincrypted) damage would be helpful
Originally Posted by MrLoverMan505
Originally Posted by joyote
Yezzir
  • Marz
  • 08-11-2024, 12:51 PM
Dang, as I pulled up a monger was parking and beat me to the entrance. The driving school next door was getting out and saw a few gawkers laughin at the guy who just went in. Ende up seeing miso for titjob an bbbj. I will try again soon.
I'm thinking we need a thread called Monger Etiquette ... I had a monger pull up next to me, parked and left when he saw me enter ... five minutes later, he pulls up the back entrance. Luckily she sent him away, but he knew I was there already. Watched the whole thing play out on the surveillance video. That shit annoys the hell out of me ... if I see another monger is there, I don't interrupt their session.
I stopped by today, was hoping to see Sophia, got Anna? Massage was good, but that was it, no extras, and I didn't want to push it, so left with my water. $40 for hhr.
Did Sophia leave?
Bummer. I was planning to stop in tomorrow.
There was a second girl that I saw on camera as I had to wait 10min. She was dressed in full cleaning gear with gloves and everything, didn't see her up close, and heard them talking, so no idea if that was Sophia, but oh well.