Trips and invisibility

I have been thinking about a trip because its been pretty ghostly around here for me in particular. Lol. Any suggestions? Jackson has always been on my list, just wondering what other areas would like me to stop by and vistit?? Let me know!! I am up for a trip in the next week actually. I don't travel much so any input is valuable. thanks!!
Meridian!! Jackson sucks donkey balls...in public!
Sophia your phone should ring non stop your such a lovely young woman. I would think you could put an add up anywhere eccie has a decent fowling and have very nice turn out just based on your reviews alone.

I have told you several times in the past that you need better pictures. The ones you have do not show how cute you really are.

If I were in your shoes I would go to cities I wanted to visit because they had things I wanted to see like museums or concerts. Then I would do a little research see where to stay then start putting feelers out in the coed section seeing if I could find some nice gents who wanted to chat with me. Once I thought I would have enough calls I would book a room and take a little working vacation.

If you dont feel like going far from home I am only an hour away and you are always welcome in my home. Bring your wonder women outfit and you can tie me up with your magic lasso

If I were in your shoes I would go to cities I wanted to visit because they had things I wanted to see like museums or concerts. Then I would do a little research see where to stay then start putting feelers out in the coed section seeing if I could find some nice gents who wanted to chat with me. Once I thought I would have enough calls I would book a room and take a little working vacation Originally Posted by BassCat
Perfect advise and it makes your whole experience much more enjoyable. That's what I do when I travel to the coast and places like that. Go and have fun and meeting wonderful gentlemen makes it even better.
Basscat, usually I do. But for whatever reason, I havent heard a word from hardly anyone lately. No big deal.. that was meant to be just a joke about it actually.
And yes!! Lol.. I have someone coming to see me this week again about pictures. I have known I needed some for a while, just have put it off I guess because I dont know how to edit and all of that. But now I do so those will be coming soon!!
Thank You for your advice!! I haven't traveled but to close places like Mobile so I have no idea how to go about it. Haha.. makes me feel like im still a rookie!!!
Although technically that's true.
So.. it looks like Jackson is where I will be headed. I will know more about dates and what not tomorrow or later today and will post about it to keep y'all updated
I have gotten all of yalls messages.. just have been a busy lady today and yesterday, especially yesterday, lol. I will get back yo you by the end of the day though!!
Columbus, Starkville, West Point. Slim pickings for both providers and clients alike.
I think the longer you let it be known that you are going to be visiting the better you will do. I would start a thread a few weeks ahead of putting an add up letting the guys know you are thinking about stopping in their town. You should consider new orleans as well I am sure a lot of the new orleans guys would love to meet you
So.. it looks like Jackson is where I will be headed. I will know more about dates and what not tomorrow or later today and will post about it to keep y'all updated
I have gotten all of yalls messages.. just have been a busy lady today and yesterday, especially yesterday, lol. I will get back yo you by the end of the day though!! Originally Posted by Sexi Sophia

On behalf of the Greater Jackson area Horndog Society (GJAHS), we look forward to your visit!