mayweather vs mcgregor

Anyone plan on watching the fight?
I'll probably watch it on "unadvertised sites" but no way will I pay 90-100 bucks to see it.

Who do you think will win? I'm thinking Mcgregor has a decent shot at it.
I also think that Mcgregor will have a punchers chance but if I had to put money down, I would have to go with Mayweather. I would like to see Mcgregor win though.
Points will be mayweather. Hopefully mcgregor will have the stamina to last entire fight.

I'm goin to be watching it at a friends place. BWW will be showing it
It shouldn't even be a contest. To very different disciplines mma and boxing. Floyd is a great boxer and this is a boxing match. If it were a mma fight then I would say floyd had no chance. I would like to watch it myself but no chance I am going to waste money I could give some deserving backpage girl. RL when you find a working unadvertised site pm me the link if you dont mind.
Keep your eye on where the money is at on the Vegas Board. The Mob is not going to take a hit. Too much money involved for a big hit. If money is about even, go with the Irishman. There would be a rematch then bet the house on Mayweather!!!
Hey guys??? I've ordered the fight and want to be sure I see the main event. I'm in Texas... what time does the main event start?
Other than a lucky punch landed by either, if this thing goes the duration my $0.17 is on the boxer and their training to grind things out and go the duration.

Pay to watch it? Fark no. I might not even watch the recaps other than a lucky punch and the fight going 7 seconds.
It starts at 8pm but I'm not sure what time the main would happen, thinking somewhere close to 10pm.
BC, Doc...check your PMs.
I'm for McGregor. If it goes the distance then advantage Floyd. Reducing glove size may work in conor's favor. Age will help Conor. Floyd is so good at defense, he will frustrate Conor in making a bad decision that will knock him out. Hopefully conor has a good game plan.
Thanks RL

Awesome I dont think Connor has a chance in hell against Floyd and cant believe that anyone actually thinks Conor could be Floyd. It would be nice to see someone take him down but it wont be Connor.
BassCat i believe in miracles lol
Well Conor did good. Went to 10th. I knew if it went the distance Floyd would have the advantage. Conor just got to tired.
I thought after 3 rounds Mayweather was in trouble but damn I was wrong!

I think Mayweather's 'special power' is he can take early round beatings then come back after the other guy is gassed.

Either way, glad I didn't pay 100 bucks for that.