Encounter: Shimmering Sapphire Servicer SEVEN Still Sovereign & Supreme (now at Blue -- w/ pics)

Date: 9-27-18
Name: The Incomparable SEVEN
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: See above
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quick Cliff Notes version read bold only in ROS). Reliably, dependably, consistently “true blue” (as much as a blue chip stock), superior IOP, PSE, always offering the Catholic option (as I report, always with permission), DFK, DT BBBJ, BLS, TUMA, BBFS, MPFS, FF, until wet, sloppy CIM (following other delights I experienced again as always but shall discreetly refrain from reiterating this time). [Let’s see how that goes, Weasel (et al)]. And let's just say we encountered nearly all of the SEVEN words you can never say on television, plus a few more!
Hair Length and Color: Uniquely platinum blonde and beautiful
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: See pics (CamelToe Bikini, Schoolgirl, Doggie Daisy, and Bonus Pic). Sexy SEVEN maintains a hyper-clean, fit, slender, suntanned body, with shaved kitty, "A" tits, strong legs, cute face, ready smile, dark eyelashes, teasing tongue, DSLs, and a tight, gorgeous starflower asshole, reminding me of Trientalis Borealis (with its seven leaves, seven petals, and seven sepals, natch). Fairly tall at about 5’7” sans heels, 5’10” or taller with heels. Approximately 105 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes, yes, yes: Forza Azzurri! (Go Blue!): Seven and Forever!
  • tml
  • 09-27-2018, 07:42 AM
Somehow I've never seen pics of this girl before. I think they've been shared...a lot of times, perhaps even....just somehow, I've always missed them when they were.

DEFINITELY have to find this little lady on one of my next visits.
Nicely done Bobby - as always !! Great visuals !!
Seven is always fun now blue has another great provider
Great pics!
Nice pics Bobby!, got to say Sevens looking pretty damn good.
  • motor
  • 09-27-2018, 08:14 PM
thats a long ass review
Seven is a great spa experience. Tried to see her in the Bay Area early this year, but bait and switch from the Handler. I hope to meet her again.
Nice photos, and she looks like she's had a sandwich since our last visit, which is great because she was almost too thin.
Thanks so much, gents.

@tml: believe me, you’ll enjoy her!
@SD: appreciate it, kind sir!
@leon: you’re right – it’s great to see Blue’s Renaissance
@Fred: I’m no pro, but she does look quite cute and sexy, doesn’t she?
@Goose: she’s yearning for you . . .
@Motor: again, the CliffNotes version is made precisely with you in mind 
@Kaufman: she’s worth persistent effort!
@ehobbiest: I fully agree.

She’s been busy and hard to see but I’ve confirmed her availability today. Seven’s PSE is a uniquely fantastic experience – the best available locally, IMHO. I’d highly recommend that you experience the awesomeness of this Seventh Wonder of the World while you can!
Nice photos, and she looks like she's had a sandwich since our last visit, which is great because she was almost too thin. Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22
agree, maybe a couple of sandwiches, but not too many, LOL.. that may be the best I have seen Seven look.. good to see.
Seven is a great spa experience. Tried to see her in the Bay Area early this year, but bait and switch from the Handler. I hope to meet her again. Originally Posted by kaufman
How often does she go to the bay area?
Bobby...you the MVP
  • Quiz
  • 09-30-2018, 03:42 AM
How often does she go to the bay area? Originally Posted by chopsuey69
Also curious. Guess I'll have to get her on Kakao and find out!
Wow Bobby,
I had always pictured her as being a little older looking from the past reviews.
I have to say that I was wrong!
She’s pretty.
Hope I’ll get to see her soon.